Pchan

Who are you closest to ...

Who are you closest to ... when it comes to the similarity between the overall "character" of a person in an anime and yourself. Any anime. And, give a line or two about it ...

For me, I'm a lot, and I mean A LOT like Hideki Motosowa, the lead character in the series - Chobits. The things about Motosowa that's similar are - he's down-to-earth, gets nose-bleeds when he looks at ero-images in his head or any perverseness (spl?), he's loyal, daydreams A LOT and often, says what he thinks out aloud, like I kinda do :oops:.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'd say Sakaki from Azumanga. I'm really quiet, HATE big groups, only really have a few close friends, and I love animals. The only differences are that I'm short and cats love me.

"I love you now, I hate you now, but I miss you most of all." - "Most of all"- Fuel

Hmmmm I am in the same boat as most people. I can't exactly tell who I emulate from an anime because there has yet to be an anime character who embodies what I am.

Closest character I could say that I emulate is Hajime Saito from Peacemaker Kurogane (note Peacemaker, not Kenshin). I'm aloof, have the ability to sneak up on people, can sit in a crowd of people an go unnoticed, and I have weird hobbies which is exactly like him. Oh yes and I like to be alone for long periods of time which he also likes.

Another character I can pretty much say I'm close to is Sousuke Sagara from FMP!. Those who have seen the series know what his characteristics are like so just imagine that and you have something close to me (when you add in Hajime from above).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

o im soo mimiru from .hack im like her sept a guy. she tottaly acts meh

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

If I had to choose, it'd be a hard toss up between Vash(Trigun), and Kazuma(S.CRY.ED). Vash becasue I have things in my past that my friends need not get caught up in, and Kazuma because my friends.family come first in my life, I'm a bit greedy, and I'll fight anyone who stands in the way of my goals.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

i would have to say koboshi uematsu from PIta-Ten, i get jelous and mad when ever another girl hangs on the guy i like, but i can be cute and loving at times, but i can also argue alot when i know i'm not always right, plus i am very conserned and protective about the guy i like and some times worried when he seems to quiet.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

I'l have to go with Trowa form Gundam wing because i'm not very friendly but i will not push away anyone who wants to become friends and i dont tell people my bussiness unless it revovles aound them.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I'd have to say I'm like Kira, in a way because I don't like to fight but if I have to I will. Except I don't act like a prick like him who always says no to fighting.

Ed from FullMetal Alchemist in a way also because I have a HUGE temper but only If somebody is ticking me off I get really pissed off even If I couldn't beat the persons ass. I am pretty strong for a skinny kid.sweatdrop.gif

I'm a lot like Shogo Kawada from Battle Royale. (Which was a book first, then a movie, and then a manga, so this fits the topic. Although the manga sucked due to a shitty american adaption.)

Edit: I can't believe I forgot Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho. I resemble him quite a bit too.

and not merrin :heh:

^_^;

IM NOT MERRIN! lmao X'D

I almost forgot all about that :haha:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hmmm... even though I hate to say it, I'd have to say Kenshin. I have two sides to me -- one that's good, and the other is a violent side. But I'm usually on my good side :D . But mainly, I just think a lot like him. It's actually scary how much alike we think and things we do. And every one of those "which anime character are you most like," I ALWAYS get Kenshin if Kenshin is on there.

Also, I'm into swords and stuff. In fact, I'm going to be learning sword fighting.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

I've been told I'm similar to some guy from some manga that had something to do with dragons. The character was described to me as really, really mellow until disturbed by something, at which point he became Hell on Earth.

Having no name to provide for the above, I'd say Duo because of the outward chillness that hides deeper personal issues. I'm not that outgoing though. ^_^;

elephantConnection400.jpg

Guest shikon

i think im most like Toboe from Wolfs rain. we both are friendly and a bit TO trusting of people at times, we both dislike being alone and like to be surrounded by friends, and we both care about people. i think the only difference between us is that im a girl.

uhhhhh... I think a mix of Ed from Cowboy Bebop (so I've only seen one episode, that's all it would take) because I'm just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking weird, and maybe Rain from... oh crap Pupu is going to kill me... gundam series with Shiny finger, at the end of the GW comic books they make a crossover called "Go Domon Wing"... poo. Well that one, because even when I'm mad at the guy I like I still am totally in love with him and will go far out of my way to do anything for him. Sigh. Stupid Brad. Oh Brad! This is making me really mad... oh oh oh! G Gundam?!

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

Yeah, G Gundam...and who on earth is Pupu?! I've seen it floating about that you give certian members pet names, but I cannot seem to find who Pupu is...Though I am sorry for them.^_^;

Pupu...that's great! lol...No giving me a pet name though...*grumble*

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Yeah, G Gundam...and who on earth is Pupu?! I've seen it floating about that you give certian members pet names, but I cannot seem to find who Pupu is...Though I am sorry for them.^_^;

Pupu...that's great! lol...No giving me a pet name though...*grumble*

Pupu = aqu, silly. And I now officially dub thee... Beebee! Aren't you excited?

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

Ok, you take Shinji from Eva, and mix him with the videogame kid from GTO (dammit, why dont I remember his name~ anyways, if you've seen teh series you know who I'm talking about) thats kinda like me.

Incredibly shy, enjoys pretty much nothing but videogames..