EVA-01

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shambala

They are making a FMA movie! biggrin.gif It is supposedly to becoming out this summer. I have extremely high hopes that it will be good. It is supposed to take place after where the series left off.

(SPOILERS) http://www.fullmetalalchemist.info/moviegen.html (SPOILERS)

This place tell what happens at the end of the show as well, so know that it does have SPOILERS. The place also has two trailers, but I wasn't able to watch them. frown.gif

They are making a FMA movie! biggrin.gif It is supposedly to becoming out this summer. I have extremely high hopes that it will be good. It is supposed to take place after where the series left off.

thanks for the info!!! :D somehow i was led to believe it wasnt continuation from where series left off -_- but no matter, you dont know how much it means to me now. cant wait to see it! i'm all excited to no end. :drool:

This place tell what happens at the end of the show as well, so know that it does have SPOILERS. The place also has two trailers, but I wasn't able to watch them. frown.gif

i couldnt watch the trailer either from the link you posted but my bro already knew about it and pointed me to this website. i'm sure you can see it from there. it was great! :bigthumb: (also warning to those who havent seen the all episodes of FMA not to venture in.)

http://www.hagaren-movie.jp/top.html

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

old trailer cant really tell(the one you posted), but new trailer does(the one i posted). but just for safety measure, stay away until you finish watching the series. :P

*finished watching series*

hot damn! O_O

envy made it thru the flippin gate!

O_O i'm dieing to see this now! Ed & Al are definitely going to see each other again, i can just tell! btw, was it just my imagination or was Al back in the suit of armor? O_O; maybe he sends the armor with his soul thru the gate to keep his flesh on the other side as an anchor to return? *loves theorizing* :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

envy made it thru the flippin gate!

O_O i'm dieing to see this now! Ed & Al are definitely going to see each other again, i can just tell! btw, was it just my imagination or was Al back in the suit of armor? O_O; maybe he sends the armor with his soul thru the gate to keep his flesh on the other side as an anchor to return? *loves theorizing* :P

yeah. he was indeed wearing armor. that's why i was confused at first with old trailer thinking if it was gonna be continuation from the series or not. that's very plausible scenario. 0_o i was thinking something along that line, but also remind you that al lost his memory when he got his human body back. so getting back his memory probably has something to do with his armored body in other world.

I think Al's philosphers stone metal body might be stuck in the gate.

O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

(edits post)

http://www.ancientclan.com/content/view/267/85/

are these updated trailers? O_O

and the pic on my update isn't Ed, its Al!!!

O_O woah!! i think they are.

i wonder why they made al look more like ed though. 0_o same ponytail, same clothing etc..

I think Al's philosphers stone metal body might be stuck in the gate.

O_O

O_O O_O double woah. good catch. you might be right!

the suit of armor Al was in became the philosephers stone, not Al himself. Ed gave up his body so Al could have his back.... so where is the armor/philosephers stone? I dont think something like that just disappears, but loses its power over time

O_O Ed's arm and leg were in the gate when wraith yoinked em and the complete homunculus waited in the gate for some time b4 coming out.

O_O

oh and

their Dad told Ed when he was on the other side of the gate that there was a child that looked like Al here too

O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

the movie looks hot as hell i cant wait to see it. I just got done watching the series and i was impressed. the story line is so tight and when it was over i wanted more. the movie definatly takes place after the series and as for the al armor its a line of robots or something there maken in the real world were eds at. from what i heard the movie is excellent and i cant wait.

Edit: Please remember to use Spoiler tags

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

Guest edlover

(SPOILERS) http://www.fullmetalalchemist.info/moviegen.html (SPOILERS)

WHAT!! WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE!! I PRACTICALLY WHACHED THE WHOLE MOVIE ON LINE!!!! IT WAS SOOOO COOOOL!! IT WASNT IN ENGLISH THOUGH! BUT OH WELL!! IT WAS SOOOO COOOL!!

DO YOU WANT TO WHACH IT? OR PART OF IT..THEY HAVE A LOT OF PARTS. THEY DONT SHOW YOU THE WHOLE MOVIE BUT THEY SHOW YOU BIG PARTS OF IT.

GO TO YOUTUBE.COM

PUT IN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST CONQUEROR OF SHAMBALA

AND INJOY!!^_^

^_^EDLOVER^_#

P.S.

YA NEED ANY ? ANSWERED YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT DEMENTOR56@COX.NET OR DOBBYTHEHOUSELF56@YAHOO.COM

OR YOU CAN SEARCH ME ON MYSPAC. *IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THAT*

JUST GO TO SEARCH THEN YOU PUT IN MY E-MAIL DEMENTOR56@COX.NET...YOUL KNOW ITS ME CAUSE I HAVE A PICTURE OF EDWARD ELRIC EVERY WERE!!!!

I EVEN HAVE PART OF THE MOVIE ON THERE. *STILL NOW ENGLISH OR SUBTITLES..OH WELL*

BYE!

^_^EDLOVER^_#

Guest edlover
Why Are You Shouting At Us!? -_-;

oh sorry!!!

i like to write in big letters.

sorry.:oops::happy:

bye

^_^edlover^_#

OKAY, I'LL LOOK AT IT LATER BUT I'M AT THE LIBRARY SO I CAN'T DOWNLOAD HERE, SO I'LL HAVE TO DO IT AT SCHOOL...I just wanted to feel cool. :3

I want to see it but in a good quality but I really can't afford to buy the dvd, since their's so many games and stuff I want. v_v