EVA-01

Bleach?

I saw that they were making a game of an anime called Bleach. I saw some pictures of it. It looked pretty cool.

Could someone tell me about it please? Also just wandering what you guys thought about it. :)

I think it could be a pretty good RPG.

You wanted to know about the anime? I'll post a little about it and if you want, I'll post a little more later.

Bleach is about a guy whose whole family can see spirits. One day, he met Rukia who chases ghost type things called Hollows (incidently, the Hollow is chasing the guy, Ichigo). During the fight, Rukia gets hurt badly and the only way to save them both from the Hollow is to share some of her power with Ichigo. Well, she does and he becomes able to fight the hollows. He beats the Hollow easily and Rukia decides that Ichigo will kill Hollows in her stead until she can recover her powers (which come back over time). Now she goes to school with him and they fight Hollows together.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Don't worry, the PSP is awesome. I'm so happy I got mine. I have had zero problems with it.
Really? What kinda duo card did you get for it? Did you get the battery brick thing that Pelican is putting out?

I get the opening theme song stuck in my head after I watch an episode. ^_^;

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Really? What kinda duo card did you get for it? Did you get the battery brick thing that Pelican is putting out?

Sorry, totally missed this post.

I haven't gotten a new memory card yet. I'm waiting till the 4th (tomarrow!) to go to my local game store and pick up a 1 Mb one. As for the battery, I just went to Jersey (from Chicago) and played it the whole time I was in the air (maybe 5 hours) and there were no battery problems. Plus, I got a car charger, so I won't get the battery brick unless I start flying to Hawaii a couple times a month.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I get the opening theme song stuck in my head after I watch an episode. ^_^;

i love that song ^_^ i saw the music video for it on revolutions a few weeks ago. it was... interesting. kinda random, but meh, it was still good.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bleach is a story with a Guy Named Ichigo Kurosaki, Who Meets The Lovely Rukia ^^, Meet Each other. Then a Hollow, Who Eats Souls, The living and The dead's Souls. Rukia tries to save Ichigo and his Family From a Terrible Fate. Ichigo then Becomes a Soul Reaper, Those who give peace to dead souls, and Destroy Hollows. And That's all i'm Gonna say.

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]