Kiteoto

Who's Been To An Anime Con?

Who is the coolest person everyone's met at a con?

Last year I had the occasion to meet Beau Billingslea and talk to him for about a half hour. Incase you don't know who that is, he has done dozens and dozens of voice parts. Most people would probably know him from Cowboy Bebop where he played Jet Black or from the Xenosaga games where he was Helmer. Anyway, hes a real cool, down to earth type guy.

I met one of the dudes who created In The Groove I even got his autograph ^_^;

Otakon host many many big stars...probably cause its the largest con...i have TM Revolutions autogragh from when i went in 2003...could have gotten Larcenciels too in 2004 but i dont have the patience to wait in a line of that magnitude

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Space Ghost, Birdman, and a bunch of other old school anime rocked. Did you ever watch the spoof on Space Ghost, where his enemies sat back and ran a show and gave commentary to Space Ghosts' episodes. It was like a series in itself !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i went to Anime Expo twice....for the whole four days too, but i didn't have any money after buying the ticket ^_^;
Lol, I'm so poor I never have ny money at those things, I don't go for the crap anyways I go for the fun!