Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

Well, What You are experiencing is an error, mainly because you haven't Finished It yet. I guess you are using a Mainline Client, The Write-style is unlike mine. You should use Azureus for fast DLs...

[sigpic]

I just finally got everything dl'ed for Azureus and Java. @_@

Azureus is more complicated looking than ABC. @_@ Have no idea how to use this one. To start it I should use Force Download right? Also if I put it on pause and exit it'll still be their tomorrow when I turn Azureus on again, right? ABC was plain and simple.

Athrun will suck in savior, and PWN in IJ... he was gravely injured, but took out That whiny brat named shinn, in a defensive state... no point using that ASSword again...

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

Damn I had Azureus and BitComet both in my computer and I deleted BitCOmet and it won't let me click on the link to start the torrent! @_@

THis is what you'd expect from a n00b at BTing. XP

What are Peers and Leechers?

Phase-45 "The Overture Of Revolution" - PLANT is in an uproar thanks to the attack by the Requiem from the moon base. By Dullindal's decree, the entire ZAFT force launches for an attack. Yzak's team strikes Fauré, the relay point, and the order to attack the Requiem is given to the Minvera, which had just come to space...

Phase-46 "The Song Of Truth" - Under Dullindal's command, PLANT deals with the aftermath of the Requiem battle. Meanwhile, the Archangel, having been officially accepted into Orb's forces, enters the port of the free moon city Copernicus. Before Lacus and company head out, a red Haro carrying a message appears...

Phase-47 "Meer" - The Lacus assassination attempt using Meer was prevented but there was a sacrifice. Lacus' group returns to the Archangel and, reading Meer's diary, their thoughts linger. Meanwhile, Dullindal announces his "Destiny Plan" to an audience following the Requiem battle...

Phase-48 "To A New World" - The defense policy known as the "Destiny Plan", upon which the fate of humanity rests, is announced by Dullindal. It's said to match all of mankind with positions & roles that correspond to one's own abilities. For everyone to fight for a blessed world without war spoken of by the Chairman. Rey informs Shinn...

from gunota headlines...

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

I finished watching Gundam SEED Destiny a week ago. I did not care for this series. SEED was ok and I liked it, but Destiny was highly dissapointing to me. The last half of the series did pick up the pace a bit, but the overall plot and character development was horrible. The first half of the series was a complete rip off of the first SEED series, 3 pilots steal the latest mobile suits from the enemy, followed by multiple episodes of repeated battles.

And on top of that, Cagalli was completely pointless up until the end, I wish she would have died, and Athrun and Kira seemed pointless to me. Athrun's entire 'join Plant and Faith' was pointless as well. He did nothing of importance while on the Minerva. -_- and Shinn... guh. They showed his tragic past, his loss and then instead of going further into his character they just kept rehashing those same tragic moments and how he felt the compelling notion to protect Steller and then later Lunamaria.

I watched the final plus episode which was pretty much the exact same last 1 or 2 episodes with about 5 minutes of extra footage at the very end to tie up a couple loose ends with the characters.

yeah... and on that note, I plan on watching either Gundam X or Zeta Gundam next.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg