Clowtrigger

Gundam SEED Destiny Spoilers

I have no idea how to use the bit torrent things. I downloaded ABC back when Sledg said it was good but I had no idea how to use them because I couldn't find a site that lets you download episodes. I tried to dl the final episode of .hack//SIGN but it said like 9days and 30 minutes or something. -_-;

But can't you get caught dl'ing it if yiou have it on your computer for at least 24hrs?

Finally Kuwa admitts Seed/Destiny are awsome...now for Stider...

Good job Clowtrigger! Plus you grammar has gottten better! :tup:

Do you guys have anymore pictures of the new Gundams? :drool:

You will never get me to admit SEED/SEED Destiny is awesome. Call me an old school fan but I cannot bring myself to like this. Probably because some of the suits are redesigns of old UC suits. Frankly the plot and character development of SEED was appalling and I can't comment on SEED Destiny since I don't watch it and I won't dl it (I have respect for Bandai and since they have it licensed I refuse to dl it).

As for you worries on being caught you won't be. The only way you'll get caught dling something via BitTorrent is if a company that has the anime licensed is watching it. Otherwise you're safe. Frankly my laptop is on 24/7 (usually) and it either always dling anime or seeding it for others to dl and I haven't been caught yet. Though I will suggest staying away from dling anything licensed by ADV or licensed period cause you run a great risk of getting caught.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

to me it only takes me 1-2 hrs to DL one episode using azureus

@Strider: While I know the pains of a UC fan, because my younger brother(Savior) watches ZZ... Don't gripe about the UC re-designs. they're at least homages to the originals. And many UC fans like what they did to your favorite Zaku.

[sigpic]

Still doesn't mean that I gotta like it Clow. I'll gripe all I want cause the redesigns aren't even that great in fact they're horrible. Yes I know many UC fans do like them, I don't aswell as a majority of us hardcore UC fans. In my opinion they're trying to bring fans in with re-designed suits that were better before the re-design. If it's not broke don't fix it as I've always said.

i still dont like Seed. But Destiny looks Mighty Nice i'm on Episode two right now and i am saying to myself. Gundamwing Ep one and two was nothing compared to this. Also these Zaku's are Mind blowers. They should remake Chars Zaku. Also who is this new Maksed man he has the worst Mask in all of Gundam Masking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strider you old fart give the New age a Shot.X'D I did and i liked it. Also you cant dwell on the past forever.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

If I'm considered an old fart at 19 theres something wrong there. I'm stuck in my ways. I'll be old school till the day I die (or they come up with a new mech anime thats greater then Gundam, hasn't happened yet but it just might). If I give it a shot it will be when Destiny airs in the US. As I said I will not dl the eps, too much respect for Bandai to dl behind their backs.

Heh, nothing will be more awesome then the original Zaku's. I'm sorry they have a special place in my heart and no remake or cheap pawn off will ever get the right to be called awesome by me. If they remade Char's Zaku I would kill the creators of Destiny, burn there bodies and then hide the ashes. Char's Zaku is not to be touched, to do so would go against everything UC stood for (ok not really but Char's Zaku is a one and only custom, remakes would be a travesty).

Freedom will be owned by Shinn, as a result Kira is left w/o a mobile suit.

And the Strike Freedom is not your ordinary mobile suit. It has sentimental value to kira because it's specially made for him by lacus

[sigpic]

Freedom will be owned by Shinn, as a result Kira is left w/o a mobile suit.

And the Strike Freedom is not your ordinary mobile suit. It has sentimental value to kira because it's specially made for him by lacus

Um, no. You're wrong on both counts.

lightsig.jpg

Ah, we both misread what Clowtrigger meant. He meant that Shinn "pwnz" the Freedom, not owns it.

Shinn destroyed the freedom, leaving Kira without a mobile suit. Athrun fought Shinn and Rey in a stolen gouf ignited.

lightsig.jpg