Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Where is Teyla?

At the end of the season one finale we see the hall where Teyla and her party had encountered the wraith. There are bodies, spent shells and guns, but no Teyla and no Wraith.

So where has Teyla gone off to?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think she might still be on Atlantis with the Wraith, but she could be up in one of the hive ships O_O

I wonder if she has control of herself or if she has been possesed bythe wraith again. O_O

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

hmmm.. lets see.....

this is Atlantis frist season. A lot of young shows kill off a main chara early on for viewer sympathy. Both Teyla and Shepard are in danger of being the one to get killed, tho I doubt they would kill off Shepard seeing as how he is a team leader not just a team member ... like Teyla is. :look:

Previous episodes have put Teyla in the position of being able to become a betrayer or a maryter. She can sense the wraith, look thru their eyes, and be possesed by them. She could:

be possesed by the wraith and thus helping them try to secure the stargate. If she is possesed by a wraith, killing her to stop her is probable.

have been beamed aboard a hive ship (unpossesed). This puts her in the position to use wraith technology to beam Shepard out of the puddle jumper b4 he blows up with the nuk. From there she could escape with Shepard or die saving him making a maryter of herself.

O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I would hope that Shepard wouldn't be killed off. If Teyla saves him it would "redeem" her for being poseesed by the wraith... sort of :look:

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Sign in to follow this