Okay a friend of mine and I got into a fight about who would win in a fight to the death...Alucard from Hellsing or D from Vampire Hunter D. I said Alucard all the way, seeing as how he can't die, but my friend swear's D would win...so what do you think, and please tell me why you think that way.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

For overall power, I'd have to say Alucard. I have found some manga that I've been reading online, and Alucard would trash D in a heartbeat.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

damn son! i would say friggen Alucard all the way!!!! that bad ass would kill that little D! hes only one letter! when alucard is... i...2...4? ok well hes 7 letter!

3434386723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2345%3D934%3D36%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323794%3C%3B7982ot1lsi

By:TheProphet "As the story tells, I hear everything from the sinners wispers to the babys cry."

That, and Alucard is a "reformed" Dracula(haha I made a funny!). D's only got the sword and the hand, Alucard's got the gun, and demonic abilities.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

:wtf: Shit...you're right! AAHHH!!! CONUNDRUM!!!!

Actually, both D and Alucard have their blood connections to Dracula, so heretically speaking, they are evenly matched. I'd have to say it'd be a good fight. I doubt either of them would give in that quickly.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

He didn't die, but he was knocked unconscious. His hand started eating dirt and inhaling air for him. 0_0

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

In other Words Alucard just became on my hate List. I hate People or creatures who are godly. He cannot die thus he cannot have a good fight. Only Incognito fought him good and now look he came back and won which sucks the show should not Continue.

At least D keeps it real.

Alucatd=Goku

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Hey, Alucard himself admits that he's sick of not being able to have a good fight. He himself wishes for someone worthy to fight him. Goku is just a plain spineless fighter. Alucard at least loves the fight and makes the most of what he can. As for the show continuing, those of us who like the show are very excited for the OAV.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]