slim954010

inuyasha or sesshomaru?

i want more seasons! these re-runs are killing me! *watches shippo gets an angry challenge for like the eigth time* these will be the death of me! *bangs head on compy* when will movie 3 b translated into english anywho? wanna see both sexy silver-haired dog demons fighting common enemy (inu and sessy)

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

sesshomaru_sig.jpgAll thanks ta Ladywriter ;)

If you get bored with the re-runs, read some fanfiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net <---has approximately 42,864 Inuyasha fics!

THAT should take you until the final season comes out. ;) The hard part is finding a good one. There's a lot of good writers out there and a lot of sh***y ones that think they're good too. It helps to check reviews on that site.

Anyway, I still like Inuyasha and Sesshomaru quite evenly. To me, they are too different to compare on equal terms.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Fanfics eh? Interesting. No doubt ther are some stinkers *reads fanfic about charrie not even from inuyasha* as with everything, but i'll look for some good stuff ;)

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

sesshomaru_sig.jpgAll thanks ta Ladywriter ;)

Guest babiikagome

Hmm...it's soo hard to choose between my two great loves....Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. So...I choose both ^^ They are both mine and will get jealous if I don't pick them. =] They're both so damn hot. :drool:

Hahaha, looks like I'm the only one who would like Inu Yasha better. :P Oh well.

*hides out of fear*

Could you break my heart a little more?

Shove my body up against yours

And kiss me like you mean it?!

Terra_MelSig002.jpg

Thanks sooooo much, Kit! <3 forever!

they're a lot more alike then you think...

Inuyasha likes abusing children...

mean_Inuyasha.jpg

Sesshomaru is no better...

mean_Sesshomaru.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest fluffy_lover82192

I think that sesshomaru-sama is still HOTTER than inuyasha

Guest Darth_Maul

Sesshomaru is a way better character IMO. He just looks plain awesome.

Sesshoumaru does have a few character flaws - he's arrogant, selfish and doesn't care much for his own friends in battle, but that changed when Rin came around. Now I've noticed he tells Jaken to get back before he starts beating ass. XD

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

From my fic, The Last Day.

I like sesshoumaru, but I like Inuyasha better, sesshoumaru is probably better than inuyasha in anyway possible, except, kindness and happiness.

I guess it seems to me like sesshoumaru isn't really a growing character, I mean, he's still basically the same character as he was before, he's more of a symbol than a character, I mean the JEWEL grew more than he did. I know he got nicer to his "friends" and inuyasha and all that... but still... I like to see him change some more.

Inuyasha's a lot better to be around with, and he's more happy than Sesshoumaru even with his past, he's still the same inuyasha in personallity as before, but he's more alive. Sesshoumaru's pretty alone too, and he would not let anyone change him, Rin did some, but not as much.

Read sig faq.

Guest Kute Kagome

I would have to say Inuyasha. He gets so jealous, and he's funny, and he's so cute. Kagome is a lucky girl *sigh*.

Guest ivorymoose

I like Sesshomaru. I like his style, personality and abilities. He's cool and does not talk too much like his brother.

Guest Matt The Valiant

Glad to see some InuYasha lovers out there, based on past posts i was beginning to think everyone hated him. Personally, I like both of them but Sesshoumaru a little better.

Not sure if it's logic. I've never seen Sesshomaru make a logical point. Of course, he doesn't talk much either. Sesshomaru is just stoic to the extreme, emotionless and cold. He just doesn't care to talk about anything to anyone. Unlike Inuyasha though, he almost never gets angry. Totally emotionless, that is of course except for what he feels for Rin.

No affence but you make Sesshomaru sond like a pedophile.