slim954010

inuyasha or sesshomaru?

out of pure curiosity i'm wondering who the publics fave charrie outta these two is. so, who do you like more? Inuyasha or Sesshomaru? My personal fave is Sesshomaru.:D

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

sesshomaru_sig.jpgAll thanks ta Ladywriter ;)

I'm partial to bad boyz so I gotta say Sessy ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I prefer Sesshomaru. Everything about him, from his nature, to the costume, to his style of fighting is too good.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I like InuYasha, but if I were to be honest I'd have to say Sesshomaru overall. His attitude, the fighting style...and Jaken. Can Inu say that he has TWO people that call him "Lord InuYasha"?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

woo i knew it! Sessy IS the best! i'm not alone ^_^ *does dance of happiness* ya. the only flaw i could find in him was the fact that one of his arms is missing :( that was inu's fault :x the show should revolve around him...no questions....

Certainly, these "feelings of mercy" of yours are not something I've inherited.....

He's way cooler wit one arm. When he first fought Inu i hated him acting all evil vilain like. When he lost it he then changed for the better. So one arm is better for him. He dont even need the second one.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Guest Pots_and_Pans

oh man... this is really hard i think both of them are really good looking:happy: but i have to choose inuyasha cause he's so cute and you see more of him than sesshomaru.

nah i dont think it was losing the arm that did it. it was meeting rin. that definately did SOMETHING. besides the few epis after he lost his arm he teamed up with naraku and killed whole bunch of other humans too. s'all bout rin ;).

I like each character evenly for their different traits. Sesshomaru gets good action, but fight scenes are short. ;) The best one I've ever seen was when Sesshomaru teamed with Inuyasha for the final panther demon fight. That one was pretty good. Inuyasha has better comedy amongst his group. The "sit boy" routine never gets old. :D As far as who calls who "lord," don't forget the video game for PS2, where the optional main characters periodically refer to Inuyasha as "Lord Inuyasha." So if you count Kaname and Michiru from the game, who incidentally were also created by Rumiko Takahashi, that puts Inuyasha either even with Sesshomaru or ahead based on whether or not you count Myoga. Incidentally, Sesshomaru is UNGODLY in the game for the short time you get him. He's a freaking tank!

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

UNGODLY?!?!? most unacceptable ;) personally i have never played the game, but it looks interesting (besides the part wher sessy is ungodly)

Guest miroku

Sesshomaru is a better character. Although he does not have enough lines, he emotes much less, and just has a seemingly more confident and formal I guess. Could someone please tell me why most of us seem to prefer Sesshomaru?

Slim, the term "ungodly" is a good thing. It means that his actions are greater than what is allowed by the Gods. Miroku, I think everyone seems to dig Sesshomaru because everyone digs cold, hard power. Sesshomaru is just one of those characters that has no specific faults that anyone can point out. Except for his missing arm and his stoic attitude, he's the ultimate warrior.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Guest miroku

Thank you. You know, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I'm STILL amazed that no one already had the name Miroku, but I guess there's a BIT of reason behind that. XD

Guest miroku

LOL! I know, but all of the quizilla type tests I took deemed me Miroku, and so the internet persona stuck... What else could I do?