TheProphet

Coolest trigun charecter!

Any book store that carries manga...only they classify it under "Graphic Novels" I think Books A Million has the best selection...around here anyway. B. Dalton...Hastings...and Borders are a few others you should try too.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Yep...but like I said they're under the Graphic Novels section...not Manga.

not here, most places here have it under manga or anime, lol

I love manga...they're so much diffrent from the anime version...it's almost like a completely diffrent story.:happy:

yup, they different from they animated verson

i own about 30 books of manga though

do u have enough, lol

anyway, what r some of the ones u got?

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

I love manga...they're so much diffrent from the anime version...it's almost like a completely diffrent story.:happy:

I agree. It's like the difference between reading a book and watching a movie based on the book. 9 times out of 10, the book is going to be better. Thats how it works with manga as well.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I love the Trigun mangas...I wish they would have made the anime exactly like it. :(

Currently I buy: Chrono Crusade, Trigun: Maximum, Hellsing, Wolf's Rain, Deserts, Galaxy Angel, Chobits, Clover, and some Inuyasha.

I also pick up comics like crazy right now I'm pretty stuck on the Gamebit comics.

The best Trigun character? That'd have to be...

wolfwood-shake.jpg

The man with a plan!

(Try to get back on topic please.)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

What about the Gung-Ho Guns? I think the best one out of them would have to be Domonique the Cyclops...or...I don't know I liked Cain the Longshot a lot...he didn't really have a big part, but I thought his gun was uber sweet!

For the Gung-Ho Guns...Midvally the Horn Freak. I love the sax, and he is just flat out cool.

hornfreak.jpg

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

The sniper dude was Cain the Longshot lol...Grey the Nine Lives was kinda cool too...dang I forgot about Midvally lol...I keep thinking of him as being on his own more so, but I loved him...his sax was cool.;)