Sign in to follow this  
Hell_Cat_18

Chrono Crusade?

Believe it or not...my sister is getting really into this anime. It shocked the heck out of me the other day when she came up to me asking if I had any episodes or it, or if I had any of the manga. I have the first volume of the manga, which I've never read, and gave that to her. Still...I'm kinda hesitant about buying it now since my sister likes it...she's the cheerleader, blonde, Barbie type. So if anyone has seen this anime...what's it about, and is it any good?

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

chrono looks cooler when he transforms :)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

your right. newtype is my favorite anime and game (kinda) mag ever! I like to go to the conventions they post. Ive been to... 2 and there SUPER fun! For my first costume i was cloud from AC FFVII! i liked it. It was ohyacon 4

3434386723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2345%3D934%3D36%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323794%3C%3B7982ot1lsi

By:TheProphet "As the story tells, I hear everything from the sinners wispers to the babys cry."

Just about any good bookstore like "Books A Million"..."B. Dalton"...and a some Wal-Marts carry it. It runs like $10.00 an issue, but you get posters, manga inserts, and a free dvd with every issue...plus it's huge and super thick. :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

yes, i almost cried at the ending!....*sniffles*....but it's still a good series....unusual setting, but really good characters.....Chrno's a hoot and i just loved Azamaria.....she's just so sweet!......

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sounds interesting ... with so many worthy recommendations it's a compulsive must-check-out anime ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

yes the series definatly gets very sad...i cired too ;_; but atleast it ended in a beautiful way

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link