Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Stargate (SG1 and Atlantis)

Friday SG will be 90 minutes. I'm pretty sure Daniel is dead, he got spaced when the replecators were destroyed (which was hella cool) and Sam's dad looks sick or maybe even dieing. Something happened to him when he activated the ancient weapon? It should be a good ep.

SGA- the freekin Wraith are on the way, Atlantis appears to be hella screwed. I cant belive theyre wasting a whole episode on that annoying ugly chick >.< just kill her off already. her wig gives me nightmares

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It looks like they're winding down SG-1 :(. Why do they always have to kill off Daniel? After the free Jaffa/SG-1 beat Baal and Anubis, it would be cool if the free Jaffa, with Teal'c in the lead would turn on SG-1.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

sg1, damn.. stop killing off daniel! >_< i think he ascended again tho.. SG1 sure is winding down and the end looks like its only a few eps away. *waits for a promethius spin-off*

they way the preview for atlantis looks, it kinda destroys the urgency of the impending invasion. i hope they go somewhere with that ep, because it does look like a filler. -_-;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

SCI FI Channel confirmed that Farscape star Ben Browder will join the cast of SCI FI's original series Stargate SG-1. Browder will join the cast in the show's upcoming ninth season; no information on Browder's role was available. Meanwhile, the show's producer, MGM, is still working on a deal to bring back SG-1 star Richard Dean Anderson (Gen. O'Neill) in some capacity.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:rotflmao:

That is great!

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

SCI FI Channel confirmed that Farscape star Ben Browder will join the cast of SCI FI's original series Stargate SG-1. Browder will join the cast in the show's upcoming ninth season; no information on Browder's role was available. Meanwhile, the show's producer, MGM, is still working on a deal to bring back SG-1 star Richard Dean Anderson (Gen. O'Neill) in some capacity.

OK, I'm pretty boozed up, so forgive me if this post makes no sense.

O'neill may not come back? I hope he does, hes one of my favorites on the show. Also, was Ben Browder the star of Farscape, or was he one of the others?

EDIT: Hey, I got, "Its me...Mario!"

yep, Ben was John Chriton on Farscape ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i didn't know they were going to do another season.. O_O i hope they'll do more cross-over episodes with atlantis *remembers classic xena/hercules crossover eps*

i'm excited about "John Chriton" being on stargate. ^_^ he can do the serious, asshole, comedy roles with ease. ^_^ i also remember a few eps back, the girl that played "Erin Suyn (sp?)" also made a guest apperance on the sg1 series.. i'd love to see an episode were the two of them work together. :happy:

OK, now that that 90 minute SG-1 is over, who is there to still fight? It looked like a "all's well that ends well" thing. With ...

Carter and O'Neill together, seemingly, Ouma and Anubis locked in combat forever(?), and all the Jaffas now on Teal'c's side. Was Baal still alive? Could he find someone to fight for him?

baal still has super soilders i think. and whatever remaining Goa'uld are left will probably try to regroup and retake their territories.. from what baal said, he knew the jaffar were becoming a liability.. they must have some other forces..

another alternative is that the wraith will invade the galaxy (as per atlantis episodes) and start a war with all living things (jaffar, goa'uld and humans alike).

btw, did anyone notice the subtle hint about the ancient device? daniel heard it in the coffee shop.. they said: "the device was created to 'make life' not destroy it.. it reseeded the galaxy after the plague." on atlantis there was an epsiode with a plauge/nanomachine virus that killed off some of the crew (keep in mind there were no animals on atlantis, i figure all life forms would be affected by this thing except those with the ancient gene). they determined that the ancients nor the wraith created it.. putting two and two together i came up with this theory:

another force were at battle with the ancients and released the 'plague' to destroy everything dear to them.. which resulted in the ancients having to set off a device to reseed the galaxy.. (think back to star trek movie: genesis) by setting off such a device they probably left the galaxy to stay out of its wake and thus ended up in the galaxy star gate atlantis now resides in. :P

The wraith learned about the milky way and earth through ugly wig bitch -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You really hate her don't you? ^_^;

I can't stand her either

^_^;

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

for the love of...

okay, how stupid can you get? they saw wig bitch possesed and taken over by a wraith yet they still take her with them looking for a new alpha site?????

Duh mutherfuckers DUH!

If their cheif of security was Worf (ST:TNG) wig bitch would be dead already.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yes, what the hell is wrong with them.. they have a cheif of security for a reason. he knows security. and how "vital" is tayla to the team? come on, theres no excuse to not listen to your own chief of security when it comes to matters like this.

who watched atlantis? O_O that one scientist died in the satelitte.. i was not expecting that..

do you think the season finales of sg1 and atlantis are going to connect? i have a feeling that zpm from the past is going to make its way to atlantis thru the stargate (or aboard the prometheus) to activate their shields and defenses.

Thats a good theory. In this alternate timeline, there is no team at the Atlantis base, so they're geek Dan and geek Sam are going to have to fix the timeline somehow. I think alternate-O'neill is going to come back and take them to the past himself.

Guest MagicOPromotion

This is the thread for ALL scheduling updates for the scifi channel for Stargate or Atlantis and, eventually, the movies when they air. Please do not start other threads for scheduling, lets post all the updates in one central thread

Sign in to follow this