Alright, I've been hearing a LOT about this lately from a friend of mine, and she is absolutely in love with it. She tells me about some of the episodes, but when I try to get her to talk about the anime itself(who's who, what/where/when/why, etc) she ends up on a tangent about the episodes again.

Can some one PLEASE fill me in! :(

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Good topic, because I know nothing about this anime as well, except for the fact that a few members here swear by it's goodness ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I have the DVDs, so I can answer any of your questions pertaining Hellsing.

Also, if you want, I have some sites that have all of the full episodes ( anime's only 13 eps long). Just PM me or something.

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

I want all of the general info about it. All I really know is the main character is Alucard, and the thing with his name. Otherwise, I know nothing about it. It sounds good, but I'd like some info on it before I go and buy it...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

Hmm...Seems like it isn't all it's cracked up to be...Thanks a ton for the reveiw, Sledge, it got me right where I wanted to be. Shit, maybe I'll invest in the manga instead...

YAY!!! Okay synopis...

Plot: The Hellsing Organization is a secret group of royals that has sworn alligance to the queen and church and has dedicated their lives to protecting London from Hells Demons *vampires, freaks, werewolves ect.* This anime though is all about the Vampires.

Characters:

Integra Fairbrooks Wingates Hellsing: She is the current leader of Hellsing, and is also the Master of the deadly Vampire Alucard.

Alucard: Once the great No Life King Dracula, he was captured by Van Hellsing and pushed through numerouse black magic and scientific testing, that made him the indestructable Vampire that he is today.

Ceras Victoria: Once a member of the D-11 unit that was sent into Cheddar, she was captured by the FREAK Vampire that had slayed the entire village. After being shot by Alucard in order to kill the FREAK, she was given the choice of the night, or death.

Walter: Now the Hellsing butler, he was once the Angel of Death for Hellsing, and fought numerouse battles by Alucard's side. He still has his old spark however dispite his age. He now takes care of specialty weapons, and waits on Integra with great pleasure.

Well that's the gist of it, if you want to find out more, just check on the net, or even better...GO BUY THE SERIES.

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Very true lol, I can't exactly see them showing this on Adult Swim any time soon. I think Alucard would have to be my favorite...a totally bad ass un-killable Vampire who's totally and completely insane...and hot! What more could you ask for? Plus he's got two of the coolest guns ever! :happy:

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

Yeah. I like how he can heal himself. like when, i think, he gets shot up and he gets his blown off but it comes back! thats just badass right there!

3434386723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2345%3D934%3D36%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323794%3C%3B7982ot1lsi

By:TheProphet "As the story tells, I hear everything from the sinners wispers to the babys cry."

I finally got around finding the time to watch the series, and I expected a lot from it, mistake. It was 'okay'. The action on the last fight was worth it, and Alucard was very cool throughout.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.