Kuwabara

What Anime Legend are you?

31_niwa.jpg

??? Who is this guy? I like the whole "Phantom Thief" thing though...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

31_kiri.jpg

wtf

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Aya Mikage?!the goddess ceres?! WTF?!

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

^_^ .. You using Firefox Godgrave? .. I had that problem. Just copy n' paste url into IE and it should work.

Oh yeah, I was ... thanks for the tip ^_^

I got Setsuna someone from somewhere (anime) and he's a legend ? I like his name because it reminded me of this guy I used to play with in Last Blade.

31_set.jpg

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Oh yeah, I was ... thanks for the tip ^_^

I got Setsuna someone from somewhere (anime) and he's a legend ? I like his name because it reminded me of this guy I used to play with in Last Blade.

31_set.jpg

I got the same guy, so I looked it up. He's from Angel Sanctuary and he's in love with his sister...so whatever that means for the two of us......yeah.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I got the same guy, so I looked it up. He's from Angel Sanctuary and he's in love with his sister...so whatever that means for the two of us......yeah.

We're in love with our sisters and that's what makes us legends eehhh :meh: ... but, if it's any consolation - we do look badass \m/ hehe. This just interests me a lot more ... I'm finding out more about him ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Getting Kenshin is much better than getting a guy who wants to elope with his own sister :nonono: X'D

31_kiri.jpg

I dont know who she is or what show she's from

she is from Noir....she is a crazy good assassin...i dont knwo how i got ehr though

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Getting Kenshin is much better than getting a guy who wants to elope with his own sister :nonono: X'D

So, I have yet to see Angel Sanctuary, BUT Setsuna is like this angel guy or something, but then he's born to earthly parents, and he knows he's not just human, but he can't explain or really understand what he is. It's kinda like Kurama/Shuichi. He's not really human, just in a human body. Sara is the daughter of his human parents, but it's like he's not really related to her, even though he is. Okay, yah, that makes no sense... but he's soooo pretty.

Anyway, as for the quiz... I first got Kenshin, then someone else, then another someone else, and then The Goddess Ceres - Aya Mikage twice. So, for all my fudging of quiz results, I guess we'll go with her.31_ceres.jpg

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!