Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Starfield

Much like Fallout 3 & 4 this only makes me anxious for The Elder Scrolls: Valenwood / Elsweyr / Black Marsh.

I'm going to lose interest in The Elder Scrolls VI as soon as they confirm its a remake of The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall because Human Representation.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

At this rate I'm most likely going to play Carnal Instinct once it's out of Early Access before I play Elder Scrolls 6 in the year 2033.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I would like to remove the pronoun known as Ally from my vocabulary via a Starfield buycott for the Nintendo Switch, but it would end up readded if I bought a ROG Ally. I'm still a part of the Hogwarts Legacy buycott for the Nintendo Switch.

Bethesda games for me are probably going to be replaced by games like Carnal Instinct where I can be an Anthro Andromorph.

*Edit*

I want the mod more than I want the game.

Edited by Myk JL