Pchan

Matrix Resurrections (2021)

There's a trailer out there, released today. 

Not watching the trailer cos I can see it's over 2 mins long - screw that. Gonna go straight to the movie. 

Not excited, but who knows if it turns out better than movies 2 and 3? Some things are better left alone. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I still haven't watched the second or third movies in their entirety. XD I got confused at one point and watched part of the third movie years after seeing the first movie and then part of the second a few months after that and lost most of my interest in the franchise because they didn't name the movies Matrix 2 and Matrix 3. XD I'll watch them in order now that a new one is coming out.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I finally watched the second and third Matrix movies a couple months ago.. wow the plot and quality of those films dropped off a cliff compared to the first movie. XD Its like they decided to make Nero the equivalent of Jesus while at the same time having the plot so chopped up that it must have inspired all kinds of theories about how Nero and all the humans must have been born repeatedly going thru a loop of man vs. machines and the machine powered city of Zion was powered and controlled by the machines just to keep the experiment going.. or maybe all of them were technically in another simulation that was making them believe they were living outside the matrix, like a matrix within the matrix. lol. So we get Matrix Resurrections last month and it was kind of boring to me. I know Keanu is getting old now, but he is still able to do action based on the recent John Wick movies, but the lack of him doing a bunch of kung fu battling really thru me off. 

Spoiler

In the end I suppose the movie revealed they weren't stuck in a loop or being reborn repeatedly, because the machines repaired their bodies. So at least we got some closure on that.

I'm still surprised humans can actually live in a real city outside the Matrix. In one of the sequel movies it looked like they were all too busy having a city wide orgy party to really care about fighting for the survival of humanity. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg