Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Saints Row reboot

Everything nice I have to say about this reboot.

1. I like the Stone Cold Steve Austin clone on Human Growth Hormones, but I won't be buying  this reboot anytime soon.

Beyond that, this looks too pretentious for me.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I should check for videos more often, but I was expecting news of this being canceled.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I was expecting Karen Sterling's review more than Rich's.

*Edit*

Sterling's Jimpression of this reboot is below this post.

But as long as Rich is still talking about this reboot as well, I might as well add it to this post.

Seriously why are you reading this when you can be distracted by something better like Tears Of The Kingdom?

Edited by Myk JL

Now I'm expecting Sterling to get cancelled by their audience for not defending the Saints Row reboot.

I swear I remember a video of Sterling praising Saints Row 2 for allowing them to be an evil crime boss but can't find it on Escapist or their channel.

*Edit*

Found it.

Edited by Myk JL

I would've played Sunset Overdrive if Microsoft stopped giving me free Xbox 360 2 games when Xbox One Three was still current gen.

Maybe I'll still buy Saints Row (2022 Reboot) as a Steam Key I get from Humble Bundle.

Or maybe I'll just get nostalgic for Saints Row 2 on PS3 & Xbox 2 before I finally trying to play it on AyaNeo.