Looks amazing - visually. Story though ... dunno. Marvel has not disappointed have they? Usually they hit gold with audiences and this looks like a winner. I didn't like the previous Spidey movie as much, if I'm being brutally honest. Although, the animated Spidey movie that came out 2/3 years ago with all those different Spideys from different dimensions was a 10/10 for me. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

is this where mary jane disappers into a different dimension? i think i remember watching a cartoon of that. i havent watched spiderman since to toby mcguire was in it though. too many reboots and sequels hard to keep up x_x

Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

End Game was my ending to this universe. Spider-Man could be a series of great movies. But this is the 3rd reboot in a decade and I'm done and burnt on all MCU. EG was the perfect ending for me. I haven't watched anything else regarding it. Black Widow should have had her own movie years ago, not after she died. Its just a money train to me TBH. Chadwick Boseman passed away but we're still going to make BP2 without him? Nah, I'm good. I'll leave you with this:

image.thumb.png.164fc8fd49d6bb2a18aa8f762fba0fd9.png

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

LMAO! Since they'll be having all the Spider-mans from the previous Reboots, this is hilarious. XD The emo peter parker and his dance in that movie did not age well at all. XD

On 8/24/2021 at 5:42 PM, Pchan said:

Although, the animated Spidey movie that came out 2/3 years ago with all those different Spideys from different dimensions was a 10/10 for me. 

Spider-Man: Into the spider verse was an amazing movie. :tup:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      It was a fun movie, they didn't stay true to the games at all with most of the plot coming from the fourth game but overall it was good special effects and kept a good pace with plenty of action. Although it did feel toned down with gun fights considering the amount of shooting takes place in the games. I'm guessing they did that to keep the rating family friendly. Tom Holland still looked way too young for the role imo.
    • By Sledgstone
      Ok, so we're 1 episode away from the finale. That will be released tomorrow. The first two episodes were basically Dick van dyke and I dream of Jeanie episodes. Very boring and made no sense. Third episode and the "tv reality" becomes colorized and things start to progress. Fourth episode gets better and 5th episodes and on the show is solid and extremely interesting and is true Marvel movie quality. By the 8th ep all the tv show stuff at the beginning of the series makes complete sense and the series is awesome. I'm expecting some huge battle for this finale and probably some giant reveal for the Doctor Strange 2 movie. Maybe we'll see some huge actor like Keanu Reeves show up as Mephisto or something like how we got that hint of Thanos at the end of the Avengers movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

• By Sledgstone
      Awesome movie. I watched it a couple days ago. One of the best movies of 2020 for me. Very fun, energetic, great CGI and the monsters were all pretty damn cool and unique.