DeathscytheX

TWD The Final Season

Last two seasons have been less than stellar. Negan's arc is really all that has kept me interested. I'm glad Maggie is back to finish up because she was still holding the show together after Rick left... When she went off to do her failed crime drama, the show suffered immensely. This trailer is packed with good action. Looks like we'll have a lot of Negan and Maggie having to work together. The commonwealth story, finding the deaf sister, and Daryl all have things going on. I bet that chick in the cabin he was seeing is a Reaper!

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I might watch the last 2/3 episodes just to see what happens in the end/ where this series went. I stopped watching when someone was killed with a certain someone's baseball bat. This was years ago. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

On 8/24/2021 at 4:43 PM, Pchan said:

I might watch the last 2/3 episodes just to see what happens in the end/ where this series went. I stopped watching when someone was killed with a certain someone's baseball bat. This was years ago. 

LOL This was one of the one times they followed the comic. Since then they've gone off the rails harder than the OG Fullmetal Alchemist. The show has gone through some real low points since then. So far the first two eps have had their moments, but they lack in areas. I've spent 10 years watching this show so I have to stick with it til the end now. Way too many main characters have died on the TV show to even come close to ending like the comic did.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I forgot to watch the episode from last Sunday. I have it on my DVR and I'll watch it tonight or tomorrow. TWD is mostly boring to me now. I want to see it through to the end but they keep trying to raise tension somehow by putting characters in scenarios we know they'll survive and they're always one bad script away from devolving the show into Z-Nation with new zombie types to keep things interesting. Fear the Walking dead was the worst of all with that. I still remember back in season 1 or 2 when the druggies figured out how to smoke zombie brains like meth. wtf. They hired a new show runner after that and that plot line was never mentioned again. XD TWD the world beyond is dumb and every character should have already died.. and the last article I read about the Rick Grimes trilogy of movies that was announced 3 years ago says that as of just last month they still haven't started filming, but its worse than that since they still haven't even finalized a script. Its been 3 years and this still don't have the script.. I think its too late for those movies. By the time they make them it'll be another 3 years from now and I highly doubt the fan base will still be there for it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg