• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Very interesting. Spider-man, Doctor Strange and the multiverse. This should be a fun movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      The trailer is a year old and shows Netflix, but thats only for netflix outside of the US because in the US every f*cking company is its own streaming service now but outside of the US every company like DC universe and CBS All access sells all their content to Netflix still.
      Anyway, this trailer is horrible. lol. I watched both seasons 1 & 2. I have no idea when season 3 will be coming out. Season 1 was decent. If you watched the old cartoon and enjoyed it you'll be mostly disappointed. The characters are all over the place. Everyone mostly goes by their actual names instead of their superhero identities for some damn reason, even out in combat, who needs a secret identity I guess? All their powers or abilities are gimped to all hell. Robin/ Dick Grayson was ok in the first season, Raven is a complete mess "I can't control my powers", Starfire is a prostitute working with some mob guys and has amnesia? wtf? And her powers are so gimped, all she can do is shoot some fire, but only during the day... wtf? Thats like saying heres Superman, but he can only lift heavy things and move slightly faster than a regular person. Hawk and Dove are in this and they're probably the best characters in the series aside from Wondergirl/Donna Troy. And beastboy / Garth can only change into a tiger, instead of all animals.. and he sucks at it, takes forever, ends up naked afterwards and is absolutely nothing like his actual comic/ cartoon counterpart when it comes to fast changing animal combat.
      With that said, season 1 was actually pretty good. It was an interesting take on a group of people finding each other, helping each other out and forming a team. Season 2 completely fell apart. Season 2 was garbage writing, plot, etc. There were so many inconsistencies and flaws with almost every scenario. If season 1 was about an origin for everyone, fine, but season 2 should have been them fighting crime and being super heros... but instead its extremely slow with everyone hanging out at the Titan Tower, while all their lives crumble around them and the season dives into everyone's crumbling personal lives while nobody saves anybody or does anything to actually help the public until the very last episode. The only hero that actually did anything worth a damn in this series was Dove, she consistently did the right thing and beat peoples asses. Everyone else is just a trainwreck. I could go into more detail about how season 2 was a failure, but I'm sure theres youtube videos about it. Don't bother getting DC Universe streaming for this. And if a season 3 is coming it looks like it'll focus on Starfire for some reason, even more reason to pass. The actress is good, but the character and writing they give her is horrible. Starfire is an alien, and she'll talk about it, even to another guy from her planet, but they don't bother showing the planet in any kind of flashback, nor give any significant details about it except for some bad disney princess sounding plot line. She did get her memories back and it didn't change her character at all. wtf. I thought she'd start flying around, owning shit... nope. She can still only move as fast as a regular person, no flying and can only shoot some fire on occasion.
    • By Sledgstone
      The season finale just ended this past monday. I started this series and gave it a couple eps. I almost dropped it, but by the third ep shit started going down and I got sucked into the plot. This was a surprisingly great series with excellent acting. Its so refreshing to see a 1 off series like this. I don't think there is going to be a season 2 and if there is it would probably ruin the experience. This played out like an anime in a sense. It started and finished the entire plot. There was no filler episodes and everything tied in together. I hope this inspires AMC to make more stand alone short series. Hell, I wish more of america tv would follow this direction instead of endless reality shows or drawing out a series so long that it gets canceled without a finale. This show proves its possible for US tv to actually give us a story in a complete season. Well done AMC.  I can only compare this to Stephen King mini series, except better. Now I wish all those old Stephen King mini series were actually given the full season treatment like this.
    • By Sledgstone
      I'm glad Wasp will finally get some screen time, Marvel needs more strong females in their movies.