DeathscytheX

Godzilla vs. Kong

Yeah if they were both real, with all the lore that goes behind them. Godzilla would blow a hole through his torso in 3 seconds and it would be over with. Kong has lost to WWI planes on a tower... XD They had to destroy the environment, and wipe out a whole ecosystem with the oxygen destroyer to "kill" Godzilla. Kong wouldn't even beat Gigan, Destoroyah, Mecha Godzilla, Biollante, Megalon, Space Godzilla, or Hedorah.... Jet Jaguar could probably beat Kong! XD

OMG! https://screenrant.com/godzilla-vs-kong-trailer-mechagodzilla-blueprint-design-hint/

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This movie was fucking awesome!

Spoiler

Thankfully they did it right. Godzilla beat the shit out of Kong twice. Kong got his licks in so he didn't look weak, but the humans had to save him both times, and even with a weapon, he was no match. Thank you for not Americanizing this. There is legitimately no way Kong can beat Godzilla. Mechagodzilla was wild, that whole fight sequence was amazing! I doubt they can top this movie.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

That movie was amazing. :D :D :D

Spoiler

They did it right with how powerful Godzilla was. Holy shit, that atomic breath is so OP. Kong was powerful and way bigger than he was in Skull Island, but I knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Godzilla. That Mechagodzilla fight at the end was epic. :D And now that they have established Hollow Earth, they could easily make alot more movies with all kinds of different titans. I really hope the franchise doesn't get dropped due to poor movie ticket sales because of covid and HBO max streaming. I agree that I don't see how they could top this movie, but this was awesome and I want to see more monster movies like this. 

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I love that they actually listened to feedback on the last 2 movies and worked on showing more fights without occasionally cutting to the human element/ story. This movie was dumb and awesome. Very enjoyable and I'm so pissed I wasn't able to get vaccinated in time to catch it at an IMAX near me. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I wished I'd have watched this in the theaters. IMAX would have been amazing. btw, I didn't notice this before, but all of the Millie Bobby Brown scenes in the entire movie and the subplot with those 2 other characters could have been cut from the movie entirely and it wouldn't have impacted the plot at all. XD

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/godzilla-kong-fans-divided-millie-bobby-browns-movie/

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Millie by herself isn't a good actress to begin with. Yes, she can scream and sell that scene well, but do we need her to scream a lot ... in a Godzilla movie? Let the titans do all the yelling. When she was first cast in the franchise, I could tell it's only because her stock went up due to Stranger Things and all the popularity around that show. But, yeah. You gotta cast folks people are interested in, and sponsors too. 

In this film, I was more invested in Kong's story arc that Zilla's. This movie's also a lot more re-watchable because of the fight sequences lasting longer than the other films. I still have a very soft spot for the 1st Godzilla in this series. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.