Myk JL

Christmas Videos

This thread is intended to easily find YouTube Christmas Videos. (Except for a furry animated film, Judas & Jesus, because of nudity.)

Here is my unofficial #1 Comic Book Movie.

Here is a trailer for a new one that I doubt will happen.

Here is a parody of Rudolph by Flashgitz.

Here are less offensive videos by Fennah.

More singing.

Winifred enjoys reading.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

^ that rudolph one wtf lol

this is a winter themed kdrama called winter sonata. not necessarily a christmas centered one, but a thoughtful and innocent christmas gift plays a major role in the storyline. i first watched it 20 years ago and i still watch it even today. it was so popular in asia that japan made anime 10 years after it aired. it also improved korea’s image and relations among asian countries and tourism/kdrama/kpop flourished (called korean wave). its still popular, ppl still visit sites and houses that were filmed on. i heard they even built a statue where they first met. O_o basically two highschoolers fall in love and they were going to meet on christmas eve for their first official date. on his way, he dies in an traffic accident and shes devastated. the main event takes place 10 years after when she sees a guy who looks exactly like him. 

kdrama opening:

anime version:

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

The Hat - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts, reminded me of the following.

*Edit*

I guess this is suppose to be a Christmas Video because the color of his coat, but it doesn't sound like one to me...

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Just a week away... (Was posted on the 20th of last year.)

Last year's sequel to Poor Rudolph.

*Edit*

This year's sequel to Poor Rudolph.

*Edit*

I was not expecting Freeza Day.

Edited by Myk JL

I would've posted this on October 1st, but was mentally busy with other things at the time...

The ending to this next one is the best part.