DeathscytheX

DUNE (2020)

They delayed Dune so many times it now won't come out until the end of October. I'm still thinking it'll get delayed again because they'll want to push it outside of the 2021 free streaming with HBO max deal. If it does still get released this year, I will stream it that very first day it gets released.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Oh man... they released the movie on HBO Max so I'm glad I didn't have to pay for tickets. I love Dune, but this movie was way too damn slow and it was only half the movie. I don't get why the hell they decided to try and drag out Dune into a Lord of the Rings style duology or trilogy. The special effects were top notch and the actors nailed their respective roles, but there isn't much to talk about if you've seen the original movie because they basically rehashed the first half of the original movie, except slower with extended scenes to fill an entire 2 1/2 hours. The best thing about Dune (2021) is the CG and costumes. I wish they'd have finished the entire movie.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg