Sledgstone

Watch Dogs 2 for free (limited time, just log in to ubisoft)

Their login servers screwed up during the event. If you were logged into your ubisoft account during the stream you could claim the game for free. Since nobody could do that they have a form right now to login from to claim the game for free for PC.

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/News/000056669/Ubisoft-Forward-Rewards

I don't know if this form will be available for 24 hours or a week since they didn't say yet. I don't know how long it'll take for the game to get loaded in either. I think someone might be DDOSing their servers still.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I remember the first game being pretty fun, but it was one of the only games out for PS4 at launch. The main issue with it was after a while you were so OP that you just went through the motions really. I hacked every ATM and person that had money I was a billionaire and didn't have to worry about resources ever about half way through the game. The second one got bad reveiws and too many other games I was interested in came out at the same time I think... and the next one just doesn't look too appealing for me because while the concept of multiple operators sounds cool, the overall story will suffer since there wont be a clear protagonist.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The first game was really fun but yeah you could get OP easy just exploring all over the place halfway through the game, but that final mission was BS difficulty that I had to cheese by jumping in water to avoid all roads because it was insane. The second game didn't look interesting to me because it's a different protagonist. Since I have it free now I'll give it a shot. I'm not really interested in the third game so far.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg