Sledgstone

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Me and lady both got our second doses of Pfizer last Friday. We both got some side effects the next day. Arm soreness, light overall body fatigue and tiredness. I still got all my regular Saturday stuff done like mowing, etc. But I was feeling a bit groggy. By Sunday morning we were both back to normal.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

On 2/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, slippers said:

some are excited johnson&johnson is releasing a one time shot vaccine but i remember they were being sued for their baby powder that was causing cancer. it was done quitely in the news but there was another person who died after taking the vaccine. 

i knew its going to have problems. recalled it, banned it, and now reissuing it..a couple years down the road, itll become just like that cancer causing baby powder..who knows O_o

it is my understanding that right now you cant get on an airplane without getting vaccinated. some countries still have that 2 weeks or whatever quaranteen rules they use to have intact. and the US has issued a travel ban on India but thats just pointless if vaccines suppose to work as it advertises. anyway since my brother moved to other state, i kinda thought about getting one so i can travel, or just get a fake vaccine receipt like everybody else lol..but if i wait several more years, this stupid virus or paranoia whatever you want to call it will probably pass and i dont want to get something thatll make me sick to begin with. if it drags on any longer than that, then idk what anyone else can do. 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

That J & J vaccine getting stopped seemed like a pointless scare tactic by the media. It was 6 people out of 6.8 million that got blood clots that might or might not have been related to it. Thats a 0.0000147% chance of getting a blood clot. In comparison, peloton treadmills caused 70 injuries and 1 death out of 125,000 units sold. Thats a 0.06 injury rate. Theres almost a 5,000 times greater risk of getting injured or killed by a peloton treadmill than getting a blood clot from a vaccine. XD But the moment someone gets a vaccine and something happens to them, its the vaccine's fault according to everyone. The media jumps on that story too because its a way to make people scared. All the "news" channels aren't happy unless they can make their audience afraid of something or angry at something because its good for their ratings. 

15 hours ago, slippers said:

and the US has issued a travel ban on India but thats just pointless if vaccines suppose to work as it advertises.

My understanding is that the travel ban is in effect because over 1/3 of the US population refuses to get the vaccine. XD The vaccine won't work when people don't get it. XD If you hold out long enough eventually enough people will get the vaccine so herd immunity should be good. Assuming enough people eventually get it. If not I guess we'll all just wear masks the rest of our lives. x_x Honestly its your choice about getting a vaccine. After the second dose I was groggy the next day, but I've been fine since. Hell, I'm going to have some bbqs this summer. Most of the people I know around here have all been vaccinated. My neighbors across the street got the moderna, lady's mom got the J&J just over a month ago and she didn't even get a sore arm or any side effects. My parents both got moderna and everyone at my dentist got pfizer. I know more people that got the vaccine than I do for people who got covid. I will say tho, my one friend got covid a few months ago and he crapped constant diarrhea for 2 weeks and lost his sense of taste for 2 months, even drinking water made him crap. That convinced me to get the vaccine. XD

^ but how many cases are not reported? 🤔 theres this old customer who got the jj vacine about a month ago. shes like in her 70s and she has some health problems before but it was only recently that she was diagnosed with arthritis and is taking blood thinner medications due to her heart condition. she also needs her lungs checked out but her appointment is not until end of june and she said hospital is keep pushing back the date for some reason. i asked her today if she thinks its bc of jj, and she said she just doesnt know if its related or not. thats some serious coincidence if not.

idk it is said 26 countries have travel banned on india, i guess some countries have higher percentage of taking vaccinations than the US but it might be because there could be covid variants that they are afraid of. so even with vaccines, theres no guarantee that they are safe either. and one of customers tested positive for covid like a week after getting a vaccine. he was sick for two weeks..all the ppl he worked with got it, but he still worked and he still came into the store to buy stuff and his face was red and sweating like crazy. i had many customers who were like that showing similar symptoms, some didnt even wore a mask and telling me his or her family members are too young to shop so has no choice. i didnt care though, i had so many customers sneeze and cough at my direction even before texas mandatory mask order had been lifted like months ago so i just let them shop regardless.

Honestly its probably just coincidence with her medical stuff. I say that because 66% of all americans are on medications for some illness. Overall we're a really sickly unhealthy country.

More than 131 million people — 66 percent of all adults in the United States — use prescription drugs. Utilization is particularly high for older people and those with chronic conditions. Prescription drugs are costly.

https://hpi.georgetown.edu/rxdrugs/#:~:text=More than 131 million people,Prescription drugs are costly.

And 2/3rds of the US is overweight or obese which puts them in the unhealthy category and prone to medical issues and complications.. So its really easy for there to be a coincidence with anything health related with anything in the US when literally the majority of everyone is sick or unhealthy with something to begin with. 2/3rd of the the population is at increased risk for heart attacks, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. at any given moment. So once somebody does something like get a vaccine and their next doctor appointment they'll get diagnosed with diabetes, they'll blame the vaccine and not the 5 boxes of twinkies they eat every week. x_x

https://www.healthline.com/health/obesity-facts#1.-More-than-one-third-of-adults-in-the-United-States-are-obese.

14 hours ago, slippers said:

and one of customers tested positive for covid like a week after getting a vaccine. he was sick for two weeks..all the ppl he worked with got it, but he still worked and he still came into the store to buy stuff and his face was red and sweating like crazy. i had many customers who were like that showing similar symptoms, some didnt even wore a mask and telling me his or her family members are too young to shop so has no choice.

Wow. Did he get the j&j shot? That one is only 66% effective. He'd definitely still get sick from covid, but at least it would prevent hospitalizations. But even that 66% defense doesn't kick in until 2 weeks after getting the shot. Its the same with the other vaccines. Like 1 shot of moderna or pfizer is 35% effective I think after 2 weeks, but 2 weeks after the second shot it'll be 95% effective. Theres still that 5% of being able to get covid still, but it'll keep everyone out of the hospital. But this is also how the covid variants keep happening. The more the virus spreads from one person to the next it'll keep evolving through mutations to become more efficient and more deadly. If someone is sick they should definitely be wearing a mask since it'd help contain it to themselves. People that are sick and don't are being offensive since they don't care that you might get sick from them. Reminds me of how cigarette smokers will smoke their asses off and the majority of them don't give a damn about where their smoke goes in the wind when around other people. Meanwhile I have asthma and that triggers me into having to use an inhaler after a few minutes. I take that as offensive. The smoker doesn't think anything about it because they smell like an ashtray all day and don't even notice. Same with people with extreme BO or people that work on farms. They smell like shit all day and then walk into a store with actual shit all over their boots. Nasty.

Anyway, alot of people don't think covid is serious still and probably never will, unless it mutates into a new variant and starts killing everyone off. Ever play Pandemic 2? Its an old flash game. It looks like someone adapted it so people can still play it online since flash was removed from all PCs: 

https://www.addictinggames.com/strategy/pandemic-2

Its interesting because you can play as the virus and the goal is to kill everyone on the planet. It starts off as a regular cold until it can mutate into more powerful strains. The effectiveness of shutting down airports is actually useful to the humans so you want to get your virus into their borders before they become aware of the lethality.

My mom got her second shot of moderna last thursday, she had a bit of a rough night feeling a bit sick that night and the next day she was very tired. By the day after she was completely back to normal and feeling great. My facebook feed has been getting more people with covid. The one person is a friend of my moms.. she got covid last week, her kids and husband got covid 2 weeks before and they went out to eat for mothers day. None of them ever got a vaccine and they're helping spread it. 🤦‍♂️ And the comments were like, "I hope you get well soon." Nobody says, wtf where you doing at a restaurant while sick with covid? -_-;

^ it was his 2nd pfizer shot, but for like 7 years ive known him, he never even had a common cold until he got that shot. idk call it another coincidence or whatever but damn these vaccines scare me more than covid itself lol. O_o

yeah i use to play Plague Inc (similar game i suppose) and iceland or greenland almost always survived bc they didnt have airports lol. but once you manage to get just one person infected via ports, then its too late to save the rest. even with travel ban on india works somehow, the southern border is wide open so it wont work in the US lol. thats why i remember when trump started travel banning selective countries (except china wtf) and liberal media were outraged saying its racist, all i could think of was well damn its too late now because 8 covid cases have already been reported in new york and california and it was like one month after wuhan outbreak. so it was everywhere by then. but back then most ppl thought it was going to be something serious and lethal like ebola. but as the virus revealed itself and we learned more about it, it mostly attacks who are old, sick, and vulnerable. if it was like the game and even the first infected could die as it mutated at a fast rate within a few weeks, then yeah i could see ppl take extreme measures to protect themselves, but covid isnt like that. its like a big hit or miss kinda thing, some dont even know they have it until it goes away on its own. ill keep wearing my mask as precaution but anything other than that, i dont think its necessary to go as far as take something i dont want or need. now im hearing some companies are forcing their employees to take their vaccines or risk losing their jobs sigh 

If you're asymptomatic, you won't get Covid or even know that you have it, but you'll pass it on to someone else. Wearing a mask is good, even if you're vaccinated, if you're in close vicinity to someone else or a group of people like if you were on a bus or train with closed windows. Wearing a mask or getting vaccinated is also more to do with the safety of people around you - if you're absolutely immune or sure you'll never get Covid. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think a large chunk of the fear mongering being spread by the media and alot of people on social networks about the vaccines are all because those individuals don't want "the new normal" to end. So they spread a bunch of fear around to make everyone else doubt themselves to not get the vaccine because the slower that vaccine gets taken, the longer everyone won't have to go back to work and can keep getting paid federal unemployment to stay at home for a long vacation. Once everything opens back up and everything goes back to the real normal all those people will have to go back to work. The other reason for the fear mongering is ratings. News stations like fox news gets their best ratings when there is something they can incite their audience into fearing or getting angry about. Just recently it was gas shortages, next week it will be something else. For the longest time it was rage against masks, etc. After the masks and covid and gas, the next scary thing will probably be inflation, or meat shortages or something else everyone should rush out to buy like toilet paper all over again. I think another fear thing the news will start up next will be the Isreal war. "If we enter into this war to help our allies, this will be WW3! Quick, go buy 5 years worth of supplies to hoard when the economy crashes! And buy more ammo!" It's all manipulation on a large scale so everyone will have to keep that channel on so they can be told what to do next during whatever "emergency" they're being told to prepare for.

On another note... It looks like we're at the end game of covid *knocks on wood*

https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus/2021/05/ny-adopting-cdc-guidance-vaccinated-people-can-largely-stop-wearing-masks.html

Starting Wednesday no more mask mandate or social distancing in NY for fully vaccinated people. Which means hardly anybody will be wearing a mask regardless in a couple days. People not vaccinated could start having their own pandemic amongst themselves without their masks.

Edit...

Hopefully we don't get new mutant variants of covid spreading with the unvaccinated or we could go back into lock down again. But that's also what those individuals want so alot of the unvaccinated will be the first ones throwing their masks off. Hopefully the vaccines will be good enough to fight off the new variants because I'm sure we'll get some all over the US. And that'll be yet another thing the news will cover endlessly for more fear ratings. -_-;

Edited by Sledgstone

Definitely good news for folks who refuse to wear a mask/ don't believe in wearing masks - this's their chance to shine with no accountability or reason to be shamed for not wearing a mask. The media and Tiktokers will be upset though cos there will be less videos of karens being confronted for not wearing a mask. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I was excited yesterday. I was going to finally get to go out and not have to wear a mask... only to find every store still requiring one. Wtf. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I called and asked if masks are still required and they are. So CDC and NY says we don't need a mask anymore if we are vaccinated and regardless of the unvaccinated out there still spreading it the vaccinated are safe from it. Sure we could still get it but it'll be mostly asymptomatic symptoms and we won't be spreading it, which is why we'd be safe. So now I want to go around maskless, but everyone is either still afraid and will still wear masks even if they are vaccinated or stores will keep their own mask mandates in effect. Stores that still require masks now make me think their staff is not vaccinated. Because if they were vaccinated they shouldn't be having an issue now.

And people don't want to be asked if they are vaccinated or to show proof of vaccination because that is offensive and they'll go full Karen on you for invading their privacy about it, because everyone is offended by everything. 😑 🙄

I say let everyone be maskless now. The vaccines are supposed to keep us safe so let that be it. Everyone else without a vaccine will be rolling the dice on getting sick or not. It's up to them. 

^ texas lifted mask mandate back in march but majority of businesses still have mask requirement in place so yeah it sucks. but now texas governor is going furthur and banning mask mandate from public places like schools and other govt owned properties starting june but says businesses are still allowed to impose mask requirement if they wanted to. only place i know that removed it completely is walmart but i hardly ever go there. but my bank is still drive through only but other banks are back to normal so wth

and i didnt think asking around about vaccines could be offensive bc we all have been doing that since it came out lol. mostly they ask me first but there are lot of mixed reactions. most of them are skeptical and wont take it. had a pepsi delivery guy complaining to me last week that his company is offering him and his family 3 shots bc their reasoning is 3 shots are better than 2 and says theres no way in hell they are going to make him their guinea pig. i mean no shit thats flat out dangerous. what are they thinking O_o on the other hand yesterday this one guy was super excited that he got his very first shot and says its gonna help prevent cancer and im like okaaaay good for you..lol.

wowowowow...customers with kids who are using ebt/food stamps today have total balance of $3,000 ~ $5,000. one of them told me that theyll get that amount EVERY MONTH until december. i have no words..this is so irresponsible. is this part of ridiculous $300 per kids/month crap or are there more money coming in for them at the end of the year? and here we are, no 4th stimulus for hard working individuals paying taxes so everyone else can enjoy free money lol. america is so backward now damn

Yeah its insane to me. That last stimulus package quadrupled down on giving insane money to everyone with kids regardless of if they needed the money for any financial hardship or not. Everyone got $1400 each for the last stimulus, but people with kids got $1400 each and $1400 for each kid and the child tax credit got massively increased from whatever thousands per kid it was last year to I think $3500 per kid and was then retroactive for the previous tax year. So people who did their taxes earlier this year got their regular returns back, but because the child tax credit was made retroactive, those people are now going to get that credit back in monthly increment payments until December. My understanding is the extra thousands per kid would end up being for like 3 kids, roughly $6,000-$9,000 in payments broken up into I think 7 month payments so it'd be something like an extra $900-$1,300 a month extra stimulus for them for the rest of the year. Now one of my friends did his taxes after that stimulus went into effect and got the new child tax credit all up front, so instead of getting like a 3 thousand or so back because he has 3 kids and child tax credit and earned income credits give a crap load of money to people, he ended up getting over $11,000 back in taxes so he won't be getting any other payments.

All those payments should all get direct deposited into checking accounts tho, in terms of someone saying they're getting $3,000-$5,000 a month on their EBT/food stamps, that doesn't make sense to me since EBT/food stamps are state run programs and that amount per month doesn't line up with anything I've read about. Maybe they were getting their accounts confused. I will say tho, I think all the stimulus and child tax credits are insane and it honestly pissed me off when I found out about it. Everyone with kids are getting paid out their asses with money the majority of them never needed. Also unemployed people are still getting $300 extra a week in unemployment if their state hasn't opted out of that program too. Meanwhile all of us that have been working the entire pandemic get the bare minimum of stimulus money. I think its all bull shit and a giant waste of taxpayer money. If I was actually getting a fair share cut of that money I'd probably have a different outlook on it tho, lmao. I wouldn't say no to free money, but since I'm only getting a small piece of that massive money it really pisses me off.

Both of my brothers have kids and got a crap ton of money too. My younger brother has 3 kids, he got so much money back he paid off some debt and put a huge down payment on a new truck.

its on their food stamp reciept. :( it shows their total balance. its illegal but some store clerks can make a deal with customers and take out money to give them cash, in return they get some amount in return too. ppl know how to get around it and take advantage, its just discouraging to see how US govt is so out of touch with working ppl. some are even bragging they are getting a new car. and yeah me too, if i get a fair share of cut then i wont be complaining either. 😭but this is such a bs lol im mad 

Thats crazy that amount of money is on their food stamps. O_o I looked again I don't see anything showing a massive increase like that for EBT/food stamps. Maybe its a state specific extra stimulus thing. I know some states were delivering free food to kids since everyone went remote learning. Like around here all children, regardless of eligibility for reduced or free lunches, literally got free school food delivered to every kid every day for like a year already. It kept the school staff and bus drivers employed too. But other states did a cash benefit instead and might have processed it all through the state's EBT/food stamps system. I think your state did that. Maybe that extra amount they got is a bonus to that program? I haven't heard anyone around here getting upwards of $5,000 a month. Odd. It still aggravates me that everyone is getting ass loads of money though except for us. x_x

^ that must be it. i asked him again yesterday and he said he applied for 3 children and for each of his child get $1,100, so he had close to $4,000 total on his ebt balance. he told me next one will be on the june 9th but that cant be because i saw those increase starting on last friday. and according to this article ($1,200 per child) it is one time thing, so he must have got the wrong info O_o highest one i saw far is $7,000..my coworker said she even saw $9,000..but yeah it kinda makes sense now. its the amount that they always recieved during school year but since schools were closed due to covid, now they are recieving all at once so the amount looks huge. ill let him know when i see him next time XD he is spening like crazy right now bc he believes if he doesnt spend them all this month, itll be all gone when he recieves another $4,000 next month. 

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-hhsc-announce-2.5-billion-in-pandemic-food-benefits-for-texas-families

Oh man, I hope that guy doesn't blow all that money and then do something like buy a car. "I'm getting $5,000 a month, I can afford that car payment!" x_x

I was reading about how the vaccination rate is going so slow in the US and that our country is donating doses all over the place now. It got me thinking about how much that cost us as taxpayers since it was a huge federal government deal that got signed back during Trump's presidency. Basically we have a huge surplus because a large chunk of people aren't getting the vaccine and the vaccines that were ordered have a shelf life of either use it or lose it. Looks like US taxpayers paid roughly $19.50 per shot:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-pfizer/pfizer-u-s-strike-100-million-covid-19-vaccine-deal-with-70-million-due-by-june-idUSKBN28X1GC

and we're been donating those all over the place:

https://cnycentral.com/news/nation-world/biden-announces-international-covid-19-vaccine-sharing-plan

https://cnycentral.com/news/coronavirus/mexico-to-use-us-vaccine-gift-mainly-on-border-at-resorts

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/92633

https://www.verywellhealth.com/united-states-donating-covid-vaccines-5181651

I can't find an actual solid number of total covid 19 vaccine doses that have been donated. But at roughly $20 a dose, for every 100,000,000 doses we've donated it's roughly $2 trillion? in taxpayer money to vaccinate other countries. I would love to see an actual breakdown of that initial deal for how much us as taxpayers have spent on Covid19 vaccines. As it is now, these vaccine companies are making huge profits.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/04/business/pfizer-covid-vaccine-profits.html 

And since the US gives away all the covid vaccines for free to the citizens, turns out its free to anyone that resides in a location. Turns out canadians have been able to get them since way early this year. They only had to drive to the US, say they're staying at a hotel and get a free shot. lol.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canadians-can-drive-to-u-s-for-covid-19-vax-and-avoid-quarantine-ottawa-confirms-1.5432906

More local... I've been seeing alot more places starting to lift their mask requirements. It was nice last week, I went to a local ice cream place and everyone outside in line had no masks and masks were no longer required inside either. It was almost like things are going back to normal. But everywhere is understaffed and every place is hiring. Nobody is taking the jobs because that last stimulus guaranteed $300 a week in extra federal unemployment through September. Some states have opted out of that extra money, but NY seems hell bent on keeping it so everywhere in NY will be understaffed until at least September since everyone is making more money to stay home than work jobs.

hes well off even without foodstamp lol (hes the one who sold me gold watches) but yeah he did slow down and now he is saying its a 2 time thing and he’ll know for sure by tomorrow 9th, thats when he gets another fs fund. oh and i got a jury duty summon letter last week and it states that i have to wear a mask although TX gov banned mandated mask orders. no one knows whats going on it seems. its more of 50% ppl who wear them and 50% who do not. one weird thing about the letter is that i have to register to get a court date and it gave me a deadline of 7 days to reply starting the day i recieved it. but how the hell would they know i recieved the letter and if i dont register, how are they going to give me a court date? lol. all the previous summons gave me court dates, but now they are asking me to do it for them. ill ignore this one. if they send me another letter theatening with a fine like last time then yeah maybe ill respond

whats causing labor shortage after covid lockdown? unemployment checks can buy you some time but not a living expense so i dont think thats it..and ppl are finding new ways to be self employed and earning more than their previous shitty minimum wage so they have more time to spend w/ their families. i quit my job in july bc i got fed up with the owner and tried uber eats (some youtuber made $8,000 in one month). when that didnt work out i got a job at amazon prime warehouse while i applied for other jobs. 5 out of 7 companies i applied for responded me back for interviews. if this was 2 years ago i dont think i would get this many opportunities. either that or ppl have lost willing to work. in houston they fired hundreds of nurses bc they refused to get vaccinated, and then a week later hospitals declare nurse shortage and blamed it on increased delta patients wtf.

Firing nurses for them not being vaccinated is not the fault of the hospital. They couldn't force them to get vaccinated, so for the sake of the safety of patients, it would only make sense to make sure a nurse is not in close proximity to a patient on life support or ICU if there is a risk of passing Covid-19 to the patient. It's a massive liability for the family who has a family member in the ICU/ hospital room. Imagine the hospital being sued by 10 or 20 or 100 families for Covid related deaths, where Covid-19 was contracted after the patient was admitted? The hospital would go bankrupt. If it's a private hospital, they can have whatever rules they can have. If it's a public hospital, they'd have to go with Covid-19 regulations in the state of Texas. To clarify, if it's the hospital in Houston that you're referring to, the nurses were not just fired, but there were nurses that resigned. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/06/23/texas-hospital-houston-methodist-vaccine-employees-fired-resign/

A hospital in NJ about a month or two ago also chose to terminate handful of nurses who continued to report to work, didn't want to get vaccinated and/ or were not vaccinated. There's a certain responsibility towards not the nurse, but the person the nurse is exposed to, who are obviously at a hospital for serious medical problems. 

What would you suggest the hospital do? It's an interesting discussion and interesting perspective to explore. 

they dont care about patients. if they do, they wouldnt be doing this. they closed down 3 emergency hospitals just yesterday. im literally scared of getting hurt. a guy was shot 6 times at kroger where i go buy groceries, no more than 2 miles away. that was like 2 weeks ago and he still is not allowed to get surgery. does that make sense to you? afraid to get sued from covid death but every other death is somehow protected? i had a customer who was a hit and run victim 2 years ago. they inserted a metal bar thing on his right arm and was suppose to take it out within 3 months, any longer than that he could get infection and without doctors clearance he cant get a job. when i quit my job in july, he still had his metal thing in his arm, with no job and no place to stay. his surgery is kept pushed back bc of covid, and now with hospitals closing down in houston, its a death sentence for him. man he used to work 7 days a week, a place to stay, now his health is deteriorating and homeless. all bc of flu that you dont even know you have it until you get tested? come on. and those nurses fought hard for patients when there were no masks left during 1st wave. back when everyone thought you could die 99% from it, later it was 99% survival rate. what my beef with them is they threw out those nurses like trash, who risked their LIVES for patients who didnt take care of themselves in the first place. why not seperate buildings for covid and noncovid patients only so only vaccinated nurses and doctors could treat covid patients and vise versa? or why not suit nonvaccined doctors and nurses up with hazmat uniforms and test them constantly like some states are doing to their police officers and military personnel?  no, lets just fire them all and close down hospitals. they protested for 2 months, man. at least hospitals could do is accommodated with their demands because they deserved it, not giving them ultimatum and then have no back up plan to fill those spots where they were needed. i wont be surprised if they start turning away unvaccinated patients because literally that was the reason those nurses got fired for. using that logic, every profession is at risk. i honestly would rather listen to doctors and nurses in their fields belive these experimental vaccines are unsafe than tv fake doctor like fauci or politicians who think they can be experts on anything they wished and telling everyone whats good for you. 

My dad got his third shot of Moderna yesterday. Since he has basically no immune system due to all the chemotherapy he has had over the last year with his battle against cancer, a single asymptomatic nurse carrying covid-19 could easily pass it to him and get him killed. The vaccines are experimental but they've been out for 8 months now and getting approval from third parties and FDA approval. After the third shot hes only got a sore arm and he'll be starting radiation treatments soon. All the hospitals he goes to have all their staff vaccinated mostly because they all deal with immuno-compromised patients like himself. Those hospitals could get sued to all hell if a patient contracts covid and dies while in their care. Thats all in ohio. From what hes told me about half the state isn't vaccinated and they're getting like 3-5k new cases a day lately. One of my brothers and his wife and their kids are all vaccinated, but my other brother and their family fully believe the vaccine will kill them all. Now that brother is the one that has had multiple surgeries and nearly died multiple times while on the operating table. I told him to talk to his doctor and see if he qualifies for a medical exception before his employer says the vaccine is a requirement.

CNY seems to have all their hospital staff vaccinated but I have seen some nurses and hospital staff oppose the vaccines while alot of others approve of them. Out of every doctor and dentist I've talked to have all recommended the vaccines. I only know of 1 doctor that doesn't recommend it and hes not someone I go to.. but hes also the same doctor that sells medical marijuana cards and tells people to not get flu vaccines and talks about the healing power of taking fish oil and omega 3 pills. And he gets all those vaccines himself because its required of medical professionals in the state. They're safe for him, but not for his patients. Almost as if he wants his patients to get sick because when they do get sick, who will they go and see? Him. lol. Its all about the money. Its like a dentist telling kids to eat candy and drink alot of soda to ensure he has clients for years. XD

I dunno whats going on with alot of other states and I try not to watch any "news channels" anymore. From what I've seen from my google news feed it sounds like alot of the anti-vaccine and anti-mask orders from governors isn't really about vaccines but more about the over reach of government to enforce things like vaccine passports for non FDA approved vaccines and masks. I can understand not having a precedent set that allows big government to enforce its objectives on people, but it seems a bit self defeating when the hospital system is all for profit and they can enforce their own rules to their staff on their private property regardless of public opinion. If we ever get a more dangerous disease, like some Ebola flesh eating variant that spreads from breathing, the precedent is being set now in some states that any new vaccines to prevent it or wearing a mask are being banned and if that Ebola happens, people will walk around with their faces all bubbling up from disease and then complaining that the government isn't doing anything.

It got me thinking about vaccine mandates. Every school I've ever been to required everyone to have vaccines to attend. Like mumps, measels, vaccines, etc. The school nurse had a card for every student showing what vaccines we had. I just googled mandatory vaccines 1990 NY and I saw this article:

https://www.suny.edu/sunypp/documents.cfm?doc_id=55

We've had vaccine mandates for years now and almost any kid going to any public school has already had a crap ton of vaccines. I'm guessing once the covid vacccines are FDA approved they'll no longer be considered experimental. At that point I'm guessing it'll get added to the list of mandated vaccines for kids attending school once they hit a specific age.

Although, I'm sure once these shots all get FDA approval, that will still be bad because it happened in Biden's administration. Even after FDA approval I guarantee my one brother and their family still wont trust it at all. :look:

ppl are fed up with covid bs mandate. while US leaders and politicians wage war against front line workers by threatening their jobs and livelihood, large protests been broke out in europe and some parts of middle east over covid “green pass” imposed on them.

showdown between police union and chicago mayor over vaccine mandate

several states like oklahoma and texas fighting back.