DeathscytheX

Arknights

Seriously F*ck those stealth guys on any mission. It's always super fustrating to see them just slip on through and ruin a 3 star run.

Also, pro-tip: 3 Star S2-8 is a priority to farm the hell out of. Oriron Shards are a guaranteed drop and you need a shit ton to craft up to E1 units or just to upgrade Skills. Texas, Silence, Platinum, Pramanix, and Ayima are just a few off the top of my head the require either the shards or the next tier of it from the workshop. I've basically stopped at 3-4 just to E1 a lot of units. My sanity is being spent on S2-8 and what ever unit chips I need. I plan to E1 Platinum tomorrow when sniper chips are available to grind for again. Holy cow poor units with Workshop buffs. I've been working them like dogs. Luckily I got both my dorms at 3000 ambiance to recover morale faster. My dorms are a jumbled mess. I kinda wish they'd go the Azur Lane route and just give you the ambi based on what furnature you own. I'm just plopping down the stuff that has the most ambi making totally disheveled rooms. XDXDXD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ugh these Gacha games. XD I saved my 10x roll, 4 single headhunter tickets, and all my originium from annihilation farming and no Skadi. But I did land Exusiai AND Saria who I really wanted more than anyone. (I've literally saved lmd and tickets to level her up and E1 her instantly) They could have at least thrown in Ptilopsis to sweeten the deal. 🙄 So many Melanthai dupes. 😭

If you were ever going to buy a headhunter pack, or originite prime, or whale on this game in any way. This is the banner to do it for Saria alone. YTer's praised her, I've experienced it! If I wouldn't have gotten her while trying to get Skadi, I would have dropped cash for sure. Legit broken unit. She totally big bodied the boss on this leg of the event at E1 lvl 50 after he totally murdered my poor Siege on the same tile}. I'd say shes my absolute favorite unit next to Platinum, whose just a monster sniper at E1. I haven't finished the damn main quest mission yet because I have too much fun farming old levels for the mats to pump the skills and levels up on my units. XD I have a sizable amount of them at E1. but my core group are the only ones close to or above E1 40. (Skyfire, Silence, Jessica, Amiya, Siege, Melantha, Zima, Texas, Platinum, Saria, Lappland, Perfumer, Cuora). Props to this game for just giving us Amiya, shes def worthy of the same love that the other big units get for their rarity. I'm sure as the game grows and gets harder she'll fade into obscurity, but damn shes a great unit for the early game, and even this event.

I think this game has passed up AL for me because you can grind for guaranteed stuff to build up your units. (I'll admit, I'm beyond super salty I can't get any F*in t3 destroyer retrofit prints to drop for Ayanami, for a week now... not a single one. but aircraft carrier prints were dropping like candy when I was farming for Akagi).

Also props to this event. I'm so broke on LMD from getting my units to the level requirements for GT-6, but once you start getting 150 coins for a level, you can honestly stop there and just grind it for the rest of the event.. at least the first half. Every level after that only gets you a different chance mat. Outside of the free OP, and furniture, you'll still only get 150 coin for the special shop.  I want to get all the E2 mats and Grani coins, but so far I've bought all the skill books, EXP tickets, and 2 Grani coins. The levels don't really get tough until GT-5 but the rare mat drops like candy even though its not fixed.

I really can't express how much I absolutely love this game. I never thought I'd love a mobile game this much, but I do. Partially for my absolute affinity for tower defense games since my Atari days. But also for the advance tactics and thought it makes you think about.. and Waifu's you don't have to cover your phone up for. XD  My two most wanted operators now are Eyjafjalla and Ptilopsis. Eyjafajalla case in point....

As an owner of Lappland but not Warfarin I feel for Tectone. This dude's enthusiasm for the game got me into it. He's whaled waaaaay more than me on it. Yet I've had 50% of what he wants XD  poor guy. This is why I never bet on my favorite team or any kind of chance result I want. XD

This event was really good. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll be able to 3 star the last 2 EX stages. I just don't have the DPS on tap to do it. It looks like you really need Ifrit and/or Eyjafjalla, and Even if I could have pulled them during the start of the banner, I wouldn't have the resources to E1 50 them. I def have the LMD now, just not the EXP tickets. I did get Skadi though finally after my Annihilation credit rolled over and I could pull some more. With 2 days left I dunno if I'll spend any more time on the event maps though. I bought everything from the store except for the infinite supply stuff. All it took was days of Grinding GT-5. I'll save my pizza parlor furniture for when I get the 4th dorm unlocked. I'll probably spend the last 2 extra 200 daily sanity from this event on the dailies. I need more caster/sniper chips. I E1'ed Firewatch instead of Exusiai because I felt her nuke would be key for these hard stages. I don't regret it either way. I'm sure Firewatch will be very handy in the future. I was SUPER lucky for that Nuker tag to pop in recruitment. I've still yet to see Top Operator, Senior Operator, or Robot. I'm still missing Castle-3 and I want him for completionists sake. 

UGH. I totally dropped cash on AL to farm Tashkent (Totally worth, god tier destroyer). I need Ptilopsis so bad and I could use some Siege tokens. 😭 I might be able to get one 10 pull this go around.

Edit: I got Ptilopsis on a single pull!!!! Thanks Yostar RNGesus. XD

Screenshot_20200306-103842_Arknights.thumb.jpg.656d1f0d6b3b89f34bc5ccb04b218d20.jpg

Clutch strats for the two last stages of the event. Before I had Lapland and Ifrit I'd use this guy if a map was just kicking my ass. He does good stuff. Tectone has 3 star only guides, but c'mon, even someone that's 100% F2P should have 5 stars and a few 6 at this point just by grinding annihilation every week to do headhunt pulls.

This event has been pretty good so far. The mats are solid but not as good as the Grani event. Still its going to help me E2 a few more people. Ifrit, Chen, Angelina, Projekt Red, Amiya, and Hoshiguma are on my wish list for E2ing next. Hoshi should probably take priority since I only have 1 E2 defender. What it will do, if I remember correctly, is that it will give you everything you need besides the chips to E2 Silence, which is a must since shes the best single target healer in the game.

I pulled about 40 times on the Schwarz bannter and no Schwarz. I was lucky to get Hellagur off a single pull last banner so I had a ton saved up, plus all the new OP I got from first clears on Chapter 4. Oof. I'll have to luck out and pull like 9 more 5 stars from recruit before the 13th to get a 10 pull from the cert store. I've been getting a lot of Fast-Redeploy tags to pull Gravels lately so maybe I'll make it. I'm not going to spend money because Amagi is a bigger priority for me on AL. I got Skunk girl today, along with enough Tosa's to max limit break her but no Amagi. UGH. I will get her.

Edit: Every time I talk about it on here it always works for me. XD

187717261_Screenshot_20200503-152507_AzurLane.thumb.jpg.9aad3fa0bb7f8ac40d9cd40f6bc6af6c.jpg

Eyjafjalla is hands down the best caster in the game. BUT imo if you don't have Lappland or Ptoplisis, I'd wait for one of their rate up banners. All 3 have been in the cert store as well so I'd save all your yellow tickets.

This makes me sad and angry. You never know what someone is going through. This guy has genuinely loved the game and has done nothing but hype it up and display excitement and enthusiasm in every video he's ever made. I got into this game because I ran into his channel the day before Arknights launched. I generally only posts his videos hyping the next event or banner. But he does a ton of different videos from parody, to skill breakdowns, to him being a whale and trying to pull for a character. He doesn't look at spoilers from the Chinese server which is months ahead of global, and I wish he didn't really care about that community which is basically "fake newsing" him. So apparently they're trashing his advice since he's only giving it based on what we have on global. Either way I don't really use him for guides when I'm stuck, I just watch him because I genuinely enjoy his "loudness" and overly excited nature. I think most people watch him for that and people apparently are making fun of him for being that way... its fucking stupid. And I really hate when people try to take away someone's joy for something they're passionate about. Hopefully he'll be fine. I left a comment of encouragement on the video, and I rarely leave comments on the cesspool that is youtube. Its just a damn shame.