Myk JL

Birds Of Prey

Finally after 25 years Tank Girl gets a sequel! It's bringing back Jet Girl. And it has a better budget than the original so we might not have to look at fursuiters!

Wait, they're still saying that's Harley Quinn?.... The person I'm mistaking for Jet Girl is Huntress?.... I'm pretty certain "Bruce" isn't a fursuiter.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I had really low expectations for Birds Of Prey. So many people thinking it's garbage before they've seen it. And I can't stop myself from making the outdated obscure bad joke that Harley Quinn is actually Tank Girl. But somehow this has become my 1st Official my 2nd comic book that I've liked so much I think it deserves a 5/5.

1. Birds Of Prey - 5/5 4/5
  2. The Gentlemen (2019?) - 4/5
  3. Tank Girl (1995) - 3/5

….

I thought The Iowa Caucus Rat would be the worst thing to happen this week. Time to blame the DC Wolf.

And here's a Movie Bob Review. 

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

They marketed this movie completely wrong and the trailer was garbage that didn't portray the movie correctly. I'd almost say their own production company wanted it to fail. It was a great movie and I thoroughly enjoyed it. They should have never called this movie Birds of Prey. It was completely a Harley Quinn movie from beginning to end. The Birds of Prey team up didn't happen until the end of the movie and even then that wasn't what they were. The small team of them at the end formed the group and slight spoiler the group doesn't even include Harley Quinn. Worst name for a movie. It's like calling a new Batman movie Teen Titans, but the entire movie is about Batman and the barely developed side characters form up their Teen Titans group at the end for 1 fight scene and after that scene it's just Batman again in another scene or 2.. but that one fight scene makes it a Teen Titans movie? Wtf. The movie should have been called "Harley Quinn" and that's it.

The trailer didn't explain anything about the movie either. It's basically around 1 1/2 hours of Harley Quinn character development with alot of great fight scenes, dark humor and Harley Quinn shenanigans while introducing side characters leading up to a finale. Highly enjoyable movie with great pacing. Margot Robbie did a great job with her character.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg