Myk JL

2020s Predictions?

I really wish they'd deflate our over inflated currency. I wouldn't be surprised if Biden destroyed SSI before he faces Trump again in 2024.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

My prediction is the 3.5 trillion bill will pass and all those people getting massive child tax credits aka "breeder money" will have money burning holes in their pockets to keep spending for the next 4 years and inflation will continue going up as a result of people having way more money than they are used to having. And as a result, people who never got huge money or increases in pay or large payouts of stimuluses will have their buying power further reduced with the higher prices of supply and demand.

Since the unemployment bonus ended, it looks like around here people are applying for jobs again, at least according to staffing agencies:

https://cnycentral.com/news/local/syracuse-staffing-agency-sees-record-high-demand-as-americans-return-to-the-workforce-09-20-2021

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If I had to take this seriously, I'd ask for a Monthly UBI Capped of 21 hundred dollars. Meaning I shouldn't spend over 21 hundred dollars a month if I don't want to work. If I wanted to save over 21 hundred dollars, I'd have to work in order not to have that capped off.

Have The Living Wage be $22 an hour for 8 hours a day, 3 days a week. But if it goes over 8 hours a day or over 3 days it becomes $23 an hour. $525 of that weekly wage would come from a Weekly UBI Uncapped & the rest would have to come from the business that's legally obligated to pay the rest.

What might happen next would simply be the business making sure you'd only work a max of 7 hours a day, 3 days a week or less. That would help (small) businesses have a healthy work force without it turning into the problem we have with minimum wages right now.

The only tax we should have should be a Federal Deflation Tax that applies to businesses or people that make billions or more. They'll still have their purchasing power but with a smaller number. Over 92% of Americans purchasing power would go up and they would never have to pay taxes again.

Edited by Myk JL
I Erased tax views I no longer have thanks to Elon Musk for buying Titter stock.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Fuck Joe Biden.

Edit 1

Manchin still sounds like a faker name than McLovin.

Edit 2

Joe Manchin wins?

Trump will likely defeat Biden in 2024.

Edited by Myk JL

Re-reflecting on the year 2020.

Something I told myself I'd state later before the end of 2021 is that this post didn't age well.

Reflecting on the year 2021.

1. I saw 6 movies in 2021 compared to the 3 I saw in 2020. 3 of them were great, 2 of them were okay, & 1 of them was a lecture about racism that I didn't feel the need to post about.
  2. Thanks to the $600 stimulus check I was able to back Ayaneo on IndieGoGo.
  3. Ever since finding out what happened in my life on 9/9/2021 my life has gone from a miserable staycation to a carnivore diet holiday every day.
  4. I no longer eat out & have become more fiscally responsible. It feels like a superpower.
  5. I've gone from weighing near 280lbs to near 240lbs. I haven't weighed that much since 2012. If I could've gotten myself focused on weightlifting, I would've tried to become 290lbs of muscle. I believe the weight I lost was mostly fat.

Looking forward to the year 2022.

1. I'll allegedly make 3D WebGL Games on my Ayaneo. If I could've made Web Games 17 years earlier, they would've been Flash Games.
  2. I'll be removing Soy from my diet. I've got nothing against Soy. But foods without Soy usually contain more Protein.

Welp, if we all die by nuclear fire, I'd like to blame corporate media for making the majority of us ignorant.

*Edit*

Edited by Myk JL

I thought the whole point of Democrats wanting Net Neutrality was to maintain Free Speech. Rules for the internet would only help "Team ISP" & crush Free Speech.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:06 PM, Myk JL said:

If I had to take this seriously, I'd ask for a Monthly UBI Capped of 21 hundred dollars. Meaning I shouldn't spend over 21 hundred dollars a month if I don't want to work. If I wanted to save over 21 hundred dollars, I'd have to work in order not to have that capped off.

Have The Living Wage be $22 an hour for 8 hours a day, 3 days a week. But if it goes over 8 hours a day or over 3 days it becomes $23 an hour. $525 of that weekly wage would come from a Weekly UBI Uncapped & the rest would have to come from the business that's legally obligated to pay the rest.

What might happen next would simply be the business making sure you'd only work a max of 7 hours a day, 3 days a week or less. That would help (small) businesses have a healthy work force without it turning into the problem we have with minimum wages right now.

The only tax we should have should be a Federal Deflation Tax that applies to businesses or people that make billions or more. They'll still have their purchasing power but with a smaller number. Over 92% of Americans purchasing power would go up and they would never have to pay taxes again.

I stand by my updated statement.

I Erased tax views I no longer have thanks to Elon Musk for buying Titter stock.

On 12/31/2021 at 3:58 PM, Myk JL said:

Looking forward to the year 2022.

1. I'll allegedly make 3D WebGL Games on my Ayaneo. If I could've made Web Games 17 years earlier, they would've been Flash Games.
  2. I'll be removing Soy from my diet. I've got nothing against Soy. But foods without Soy usually contain more Protein.

Looking back at these for 2022.

1. My year was full of anxiety due to issues surrounding my apartment. I haven't gotten around to using my Ayaneo even after finally getting the docking station it should have come with when I preordered it.
  2. My removing Soy from my diet failed as soon as I got a coupon for a free bake good from the supermarket I usually shop at. I wanted to get molasses cookies but had to settle for a cupcake that contained soy instead. I did eventually get stricter with my carnivore diet when shopping there. And soy is now only in my diet if it's in the meat I get from gas stations.

Looking back to 2022.

1. We no longer have to wear masks! Hooray! Just in time for Putin to threaten Nuclear War as he invades Ukraine... Fuck!
  2. I survived my former landlord & I didn't get a lousy T-Shirt. Guess that doesn't matter much if I don't know how the new landlord will treat me until next year.
  3. I did try to take up a new hobby this year, but my former landlord kept distracting by giving me anxiety when it comes to my apartment.
  4. I saw 0 movies this year. Thanks, woke for saving me money that unfortunately went towards anxiety spending.

2023 Predictions.

1. I fear Russia will accidentally nuke itself, say it was the US, then kindly ask China to nuke the US on its behalf. China will then say No.
  2. My new landlord isn't as dramatic as my former landlord, but I'll still have some form of anxiety surrounding my apartment until April.
  3. I'll hopefully be doing my new hobby before September in 2023. Until then I have a debt I have to pay off.
  4. I fear John Wick Chapter 4 will bring his wife back from the dead so he can then "pass the torch to her" (and I'll skip seeing John Wick Chapter 5, if it's called that since John Wick will be dead. People like me will be labeled sexist for saving money.)
  5. This might not happen in 2023, but I expect at some point in time I'll try to replace my Flat Screen TV with AR Glasses.

Before 2030 Predictions.

1. Hollywood will magically stop being woke due to Musk owning Titter & Henry Cavill will be the next James Bond. Who am I kidding? Legacy Media is dying & it doesn't matter if they stop being woke. I might as well say Henry Cavill will turn out to be a clone of Pierce Bronsen as they fight each other in GoldenEye 2.

wokeness has ruined so many of my fav movies of past with sh*tty remakes and sequels, and yet they are still going strong, producing garbage after another. their main purpose is to brainwash, probably don't even care about making money anymore since they are exposed anyway. only thing i watch now days is old wrestling clips and matches from wcw/wwf early 2000 era on YT. and DAMNNNN shawn michaels is still wrestling..he looks like a grandpa now.  

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I've stayed away from this topic for a while because I've posted political predictions in it in the past. Over the past couple years I've gotten burned out on politics and I'm still burned out on all of it. I still think back to every politician that has ever said "drain the swamp!" but in the end it ends up being the same old people running everything that have been in power for most of my life. And I'm ageist towards all these old ass politicians. There is a minimum age to run for president and there should be a maximum age. As well as term limits for every single position of power. Both political parties need to "flush the toilet". Get rid of the old shits that have been sitting in the stagnant water. Get rid of anyone over the age of retirement. Flush them all. We'll still be stuck with toilet water but at least the shit will be gone for a bit. Will we get any age or term limits in 2023? No. We probably wont in our lifetimes but I can hope someday we'll be free of generational tyranny.

Looking back on 2022:

- After loosing my dad, I stopped exercising for half the year but didn't really change my diet much. I stayed about the same weight. For 2023 I've resumed my exercises and I'm trying to get into a better "fit" shape. I don't want to be muscular. I just want to be able to squat and pick something like 20 pounds or so. Having a desk job for 20 years has ravaged my leg muscles from inactivity. I'm working on improving my physical condition so I can be happier with myself and not feel so weak.

- Alot of the movies have been pretty crappy. I'm sick of remakes. I want to watch original shows or movies that don't feel like I'm being spoon fed someone's objective. Saying that, the best series I have watched of 2022 was Wednesday. lol. I don't consider it a remake as they took a property that already existed and didn't reboot it. They took it and made something new out of it. That show was amazing. :D My other favorite shows have been Japanese and Korean. Alice in Borderlands was great and The Glory was awesome. I'm really looking forward to The Glory season 2.

2023 Predicitions:

I don't have any at the moment. I'll post back when I think of some. lol.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

On 1/13/2023 at 8:54 AM, Sledgstone said:

2023 Predicitions:

I don't have any at the moment. I'll post back when I think of some. lol.

I like to treat predictions the way The Onion tries to treat reality... without it being true.

I wouldn't trust a Trump prediction since he'd predict he'd get the popular vote in a general election and hasn't so far.

On 12/31/2022 at 10:29 PM, Myk JL said:

2023 Predictions.

1. I fear Russia will accidentally nuke itself, say it was the US, then kindly ask China to nuke the US on its behalf. China will then say No.
  2. My new landlord isn't as dramatic as my former landlord, but I'll still have some form of anxiety surrounding my apartment until April.
  3. I'll hopefully be doing my new hobby before September in 2023. Until then I have a debt I have to pay off.
  4. I fear John Wick Chapter 4 will bring his wife back from the dead so he can then "pass the torch to her" (and I'll skip seeing John Wick Chapter 5, if it's called that since John Wick will be dead. People like me will be labeled sexist for saving money.)
  5. This might not happen in 2023, but I expect at some point in time I'll try to replace my Flat Screen TV with AR Glasses.

Before 2030 Predictions.

1. Hollywood will magically stop being woke due to Musk owning Titter & Henry Cavill will be the next James Bond. Who am I kidding? Legacy Media is dying & it doesn't matter if they stop being woke. I might as well say Henry Cavill will turn out to be a clone of Pierce Bronsen as they fight each other in GoldenEye 2.

Looking back @ 2023 Predictions.

1. The Ukraine War has been overshadowed by Israel's War on Terrorism... And in the process has made Bernie Sanders & John Fetterman out of touch with anti-war values.
  2. For a month or so my new landlord (indirectly) gave me PTSD on why I sick of dealing with my previous landlord. That hopefully won't happen again next year.
  3. My new hobby has been delayed until April 1st of 2024. If only I could've started that in 2022 without being distracted by my former landlord.
  4. I didn't see John Wick Chapter 4 because I thought it was too long & I think I'm just done going to the movie theaters since I'd rather play video games.
  5. Maybe I'll get AR Glasses before 2027...
  6. I think I heard something about Henry Cavill being in a James Bond like movie, but I haven't really paid attention to what it was called. Sounded like it was more about a female writer... So hopefully it isn't as dull as Stranger Than Fiction.

Looking back @ 2023.

1. I never planned on buying Hogwarts Legacy, but the hatred created from the boycott made me want to be a part of the buycott. I was expecting the boycott to become so toxic that it was going to take over E3 this year.
  2. E3 was not only cancelled this year but is dead. RIP thing that used to distract me from reality.
  3. My most anticipated game for this year, Changeling Tale, finally released on Steam & I enjoyed it a bit more than the alleged Demo I played in my web browser.
  4. I've kind of gotten back to eating @ restaurants & expect I'll be eating more Surf & Turf next year... Which is triggering to some because I'm not a Serf.
  5. When it comes to my main grocery store if it's not meat, it's anti-meat. So, yeah, I've cut down on other foods like Eggs & milk products.

2024 Predictions.

1. Trump will win the electoral college again, but insist the democrats stole the popular vote from him again. Stay tuned to the 2028 election, Trump V. Obama: Dawn Of 3rd Terms.
  2. Nintendo won't release the Nintendo Switch 2 in 2024.
  3. Warner will announce that Hogwarts Legacy 2 will have Werewolves & your Animagus will be a Dragon (if you can't choose it @ all).
  4. Nintendo will announce The Legend of Zelda: Wrath of the Moon. /Sarcasm?
Spoiler

Glory to Master Kohga.

not much of a prediction. just thinking about this stuff lately.

coming solar eclipse this year on 4/08/2024 is interesting (hitting all cities named Ninevah) across the US. it will mark big "X" on the american soil after the last one at 2017 (hitting all cities named Salem).

and we have this:

WW1 7/28/1914

7 + 28 + 19 + 14 = 68

WW2 9/1/1939

9 + 1 + 19 + 39 = 68

WW3? 2/24/2022

2 + 24 + 20 + 22 = 68

with Putin threatening to nuke everyone recently, and what's going on in the ME, this year might be it lol. 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg