Myk JL

2020s Predictions?

ehh i think everyone got a plan until you get hit applies here. shoot him in the neck, get him in the face, idk, there really is no time to think as it happens so fast. you just act on your instinct as your head go numb. when i got robbed at workplace at gunpoint i just froze. i had my snub nose in my back pocket and i left one chamber empty bc i didnt want the gun to go off accidently while i was working so it was too late to draw my gun anyway but it wasnt even an option. i dont know why i thought i would have time to casually get my gun out, roll the chamber once and im ready for gunfight. lucky he only grabbed cash on register and left bc other customer was pulling in. but my former coworker got worst of it. someone quit so my schedule changed and i had to go to a different store to help out. it was a slow night so he was putting motor oil in his jeep when 4 men with shotguns and pistols came out from corner and dragged him inside and beat him (kick, punch, pistol whip him) pretty badly. he normally have his pistol tucked in his back pants. but on that night he left the gun under the counter. extremely lucky robbers didnt find it when they were searching everywhere for valuables. while they were getting away he grabbed his gun under the counter and pointed at one of running robbers and "click"..his fking pistol was jammed. he wouldve been so so screwed if he had his gun on him. he said he had that gun for years, never had prob with it so he was very shook. just imagine i was suppose to work that night. and another time i was opening the store in the morning when alarm went off bc i forgot the password. cop came and stood outside asking for my ID. i have my ID in my car so i reached for my keys..But i had forgotten that i keep my gun in my front pocket now fully loaded bc of that 1st incident. i was like oh shit, ppl die for this shit. remember that guy who got swatted by his game buddy as a prank, he reached for his front pocket and died as a result? it wasnt even that long that i watched that video and commented i would never be that stupid and here i am doing the same thing. i glanced at him as he was looking at something else so i casually reached my back pocket to get my keys out. just to show, you just never know when or how its gonna happen. i planned and played in my head numerous scenarios if i ever get attacked and need to use my gun, i would do this and that, but when it actually happened, i didnt even have time to think. just be alert on your surroundings but nothing else you can do about it. 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

this guy got some guts. its no foolproof against global recession/hyperinflation but he was preparing before covid hit. one ounce of gold is a fortune right now, gold price skyrocketed since pandemic and im not even fully committed but i did get some 5 grand worth of gold and silver recently. a couple more stimulus checks after november and itll be like i didnt spend a dime on it! anyway its very risky and expensive to buy precious metals at this late stage but it could pay off in the long term if fear of covid drags on and gold price keep going up. but i think we are heading that way as more covid cases surge and talk of more lockdowns on businesses looming. *fingers crossed*

Trump could easily win this tonight. :nod: And honestly with the electoral college, my vote doesn't count worth a damn anyway. NY state always votes majority democrat and since electoral college votes is all that matters, I could have voted for neither and in the end my vote wouldn't affect the outcome whatsoever. If somehow Trump does lose, he'll probably declare his new re-election campaign, do rallies and continue everything hes been doing all along for another 4 more years except not being president at the same time.. then win re-election and have yet another 4 years of Trump continuing rallies, etc. We might be better off if he wins just so we can get just 4 more years of him and finally move on. If not it could be 8 more years. lol. Either way I've scaled back my consumption of politics and I'll continue that trend into the future. 

On 9/9/2020 at 9:46 AM, DeathscytheX said:

And one more time. Get off the .22!!! XDXDXD Unless you gonna be shooting snakes, squirrels, groundhogs, and other small mammals. Plus if there is ever another school shooting, or any kind of mass violence, .22 ammo will be non existent. People buy them all up in a panic because they're cheap. I remember after Sandy-Hook and congress started discussing gun control there was an absolute frenzy on ammo in almost every caliber. But even after things calmed down it was months before .22 was available regularly and the price jumped significantly. Its a shit round good only for the things I just mentioned. XD Its more to do with the velocity of the cartridge than the actual round size. A .223 or .17 hornet is basically a .22 with a shit ton more gun powder behind it. Basically its the difference between putting a philips head screw bit at the top of your 8th grade science class baking soda rocket and then doing the same but putting it at the top of a Saturn V rocket. XD .223 doesn't kick bad if you're worried about your wrists and elbows. There is a reason the military uses .556 (just a .223 with more umf... a gun chambered with .556 can shoot a .223 much like a .357 mag can shoot .38 special rounds... just don't shoot .556 out of a .223 or a .357 out of a .38... the frames aren't designed to handle the pressure).

Here is a coyote gun for under $500 with the scope. Savage Arms is a pretty good budget brand... and this video isn't 20 min. XD It shows the kick pretty good. There is a heavy barrel variant which will mitigate recoil further.

I forgot to comment about this again. I kept forgetting.. XD but what if I pumped multiple rounds of the .22 into the person and basically swiss cheese their face? XD Then again that'd probably be murder after shooting more than twice. XD

I like that shotgun. Simple yet plenty good enough for me. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

trump will be close to 80 yrs old by next election O_o seriously if i were that rich, i would just retire early and enjoy life. i think they do this for the sake of their prestige/legacy..they dont give a shit about ppl. and yeah, its pretty pointless to vote here in texas as well. 

Well thats the problem with all our politicians, Almost all are senators are millionaires, almost all of them are retirement age. But they'll all keep getting re-elected and keep their positions of power until the day they die. I don't think its really about legacy, its just a shit ton of old people that don't want to ever give up their power. Average age of an American is 37, average income of an american is $33,700.00. Average age of a senator is 67, average net worth of senators and congress combined not counting their income is a minimum $500,000 and they all make like what.. $174,000 a year from a quick google search. But senators are mostly multi millionaires. None of these people can accurately represent the average american in the slightest. They all have completely different lifestyles, completely different opinions based on their large age disparity and none of them will ever know what a real day to day life for a citizen is really like. Look at all these old millionaires running the country:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/10/25/richest-members-of-congress-by-net-worth/40290533/

When every one says "drain the swamp" they want new politicians in and the old ones out.. but it'll never happen because all the democrats and all the republicans in office are almost all retirement age. None of them will actually pass a law for term limits or age limits because it would mean all of them would have to actually retire with their multi million dollars, multiple houses, life time free healthcare paid for by the government, etc. No.. poor them.. nah, they just all want their power to hold over people. ehh.

not to mention there are no real consequences when they get caught doing something illegal and held accountable. i dont pay attention to s.korean politics much but so far two recent presidents went to jail for corruption and one committed suicide. it may look bad on the outside and may damage korea’s reputation as a country but at least citizens have confidence in justice system that even the most powerful politicians are not invincible. thats something id like to see that happen in the US politics but yeah US politicians will never allow that and incriminate themselves lol. its nice to believe ppl have a choice between two parties but really makes no difference, even after the election most of them never bother to keep their campaign promises anyway. the process just seem pointless, spending hundreds of millions on their campaigns to begin with. what a waste

———————-

i guess its good that i fell asleep and slept in. i woke up late and expected to see a winner but this may drag on for awhile

Well Biden won. Eh. Good thing it didn't come down to NY deciding anything. They haven't even started counting our absentee ballots yet. -_-; 

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2020/11/absentee-ballot-count-in-onondaga-county-delayed-1-day-after-legal-challenge.html

And thats why I voted in person.. NY mail in ballots counting is a complete disaster. They said it would be delayed counting to begin with but I didn't think it was going to be this delayed.

I hope Pelosi and Shumer lose their positions of power, especially Pelosi. They need to kick her to the curb and get an actual leader for the democrat party instead of her crazy ass with defund the police and other non-sensical crap she wanted her party to run on. Like defund the police was not to shut them down, it was to not make them military equipped.. but no they ran with dumb slogans. Like Hillary in 2016, she had "Love Trumps Hate" slogans.. how stupid was that to give him free advertising on her own bumper stickers. Just having his name in the slogan is basically all anyone would see. Its almost like an endorsement "Love Trump. Trump Hates" wtf. Democrats need fresh blood and get all these olds out.

And honestly, shame on the news media. I've been watching it off and on to see who wins and as it was looking more like a win for Biden all the news turned into laughing children making fun of Trump like a bunch of shameless assholes. Sure I don't like him but all of a sudden all professionalism went flying out the window with these clowns. wtf. This is some serious shit and they all act like asses. I expect that from the Onion, not "news" channels. Also, props to Trump for getting such a massive turnout of voters. He whopped Hillary's numbers from 2016 easily. I thought he was going to win reelection when it was announced Biden won the primary considering all of the Biden baggage of 40+ years of bad choices. If Trump wasn't on twitter all the time making comments to incite anger in half the population for 4 years he probably would have won easily.

Interesting statistics for alot of the voting too:

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+election+results

USA is really like a deck of cards with republican and democrats. They're all shuffled up all over the entire country and intertwined. Even Texas having 5 million+ biden votes and 5 million+ Trump votes, its really shows that everyone is basically each others neighbors. Theres just a few more relatively speaking in each state making them more one party than the other. I know theres alot of republicans in NY and I'm pretty certain the GOP is winning my district for the 5th time in a row for the house. A good chunk of my extended relatives voted for Trump in ohio and I'm sure half the village I live in did to with all the Trump signs that have been in everyones yards over the last couple months.

My prediction for 2021 at this point is nothing gets done except a new stimulus. A bunch of executive orders get issued to probably override Trump's executive orders. GOP retains the senate and stonewalls anything Biden plans on doing. Biden goes down in history for president with highest national debt ever because he'll inherit that from Trump and pass a stimulus on top of that. Now that republicans aren't in power the national debt will be a major campaigning issue that they endlessly talk about. And if Biden lives to re-election time he needs to step down because I will not vote for any 80 year old.

i honestly think those delays were an attempt to cheat. i dont even have to look. im sure whatever reason behind it was covid related bs issue. now that biden had clearly won, those efforts werent even necessary. it would be a waste of time to investigate and probably hard to prove but i think trump would pursue this until his stupid term ends.

and i think national lockdown will happen under biden. he even said he would. raising  taxes on rich, pumping out endless stimulus checks to poor, thats his solution for economy recovery but with shutting down public places, businesses, and eliminating ppls jobs at the same time, theres just no way a country can function normally. dark times ahead imo

Man I hope they don't do endless free money to everyone again. That was some bs in my opinion. Trump basically gave everyone free government paid wellfare to sit on their asses for half a year. Democrats would be dumb as hell to do that all over again. But then again I wouldn't put it past Pelosi to try to throw more money out the window at everyone. I only ever got a stimulus check, I wouldn't mind getting another of those again, but all those people that got hand over fist money in unemployment making more money than they ever did while working, that was insane to me. I doubt we'll get a national lockdown, but I bet we will get a national mask mandate.

Well they counted enough of the absentee ballots here to confirm my district went republican for the 4th term in a row. Dana Balter ran on a campaign of medicare for all/universal healthcare, bail reform, other democrat talking points, etc. Another democrat running on crap campaign ideas that will never secure them a win. If she'd have run on legalizing marijuana, jobs, reducing medical prescription costs, etc. she could have won. Instead, like the majority of democrats this time around, they pandered once again to ultra minorities and focused on their ultra liberal base and that doesn't win elections when you need a majority vote.

https://www.syracuse.com/politics/2020/11/dana-balter-concedes-to-rep-john-katko-in-race-for-congress.html

Oh well. Katko has been ok for this area for local stuff but nationally hes not good because he has no backbone and votes for everything exactly how the republican party tells him to vote for. Ehh.

Another prediction for 2021 and the next election in 2022.. democrats still don't realize they should campaign on things they can win on and will instead double down on dumb programs and political correctness that ensures them more losses in the senate and house.

:dizzy:

I tried to give Trump the benefit of the doubt until the final state, Georgia, was called. I'm still certain Pete Buttigieg cheated during the 2020 Iowa Democratic presidential caucuses.

On the other hand Trump likes to go against reality. Insisting that he is more popular than anyone he can be compared to. Or that anything he does is popular with people he might be harming. If Trump is a Wannabe Anything, I'm certain it's Trump is a Wannabe Antichrist.

And now since Trump has officially lost Georgia I'm now 99% certain Trump can't deal with reality and 1% certain that Republicans are using Democrats as a patsy.

I'm saving my who loss celebration for after (or if) Trump is out of office next year.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I wanted to joke predict about this sort of thing happening on 12/31/2020, but since it did happen I'm glad that I didn't.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I remember back when alot of people called Obama "King Obama" and were worried he'd never leave office and would come in the middle of the night to take everyone's rights and guns away... and when it came time for a transfer of power there was no issue whatsoever.. and the last couple years people were saying Trump is showing all the signs of a potential dictator.. and now the world is looking at us like we need help and they pity us.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-55568723

I wonder if he'll start a war in the next couple weeks while he still has power just to burn the whole country down on his way out.

On 11/8/2020 at 12:20 AM, Sledgstone said:

My prediction for 2021 at this point is nothing gets done except a new stimulus. A bunch of executive orders get issued to probably override Trump's executive orders. GOP retains the senate and stonewalls anything Biden plans on doing. Biden goes down in history for president with highest national debt ever because he'll inherit that from Trump and pass a stimulus on top of that. Now that republicans aren't in power the national debt will be a major campaigning issue that they endlessly talk about. And if Biden lives to re-election time he needs to step down because I will not vote for any 80 year old.

I was wrong with this prediction. I never thought the democrats would have gotten the senate too.

We heard "lock her up" about Hillary Clinton for years in regards to Benghazi and the 4 deaths there.. I wonder if we'll hear the same about Trump considering he incited people to march to the capitol as a show of force an hour before it happened and 4 people died as a result.

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/07/954333542/four-dead-police-injured-dozens-arrested-after-siege-at-the-u-s-capitol

how can he recover from this? he cant..15k+ americans trapped in kabul and all he can say is everyone around him appoved his decision. desperate ppl falling off from that plane became his legacy. make a decision, joe. get our citizens out of there. this quote from west wing stuck in my mind for almost 2 decades. each passing year, US is becoming less and less of what it use to be.

“Did you know that two thousand years ago a Roman citizen could walk across the face of the known world free of the fear of molestation? He could walk across the Earth unharmed, cloaked only in the protection of the words civis Romanus -- I am a Roman citizen. So great was the retribution of Rome, universally understood as certain, should any harm befall even one of its citizens.” 

Edited by slippers

Yes but right now he's being heavily criticized over him pulling us out of a war that a chimp started for oil that no one wanted (we all know who this chimp was, no need for clarification). This won't end Biden but I never thought he'd get a second term, just happy someone had the fucking balls to pull us out of this god damn war we wasted billions of dollars on. Could he have done it better? Yes but shit happens and sadly he's got his hands full rectifying the issues a giant man child introduced to this country as well as the pandemic he allowed to fester. It's no wonder other countries feel sorry for us, we're literally dancing around like idiots making everything political instead of making shit better by working together.

Sigh, can we just rewind time back to when all we needed to worry about was whether our President had "sexual relations" with an intern instead of the bullshit we're dealing with now. It's fucking embarrassing to call myself an American these days.

Edited by Strider Hiryu

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

20 years and 2 Trillions later, we barely held them back. afghans have no chance. i dont blame afghans from abandoning their posts and running away. talibans basically beat two superpowers of modern world. what i dont like is biden, who is given a responsibility to pull out (trump’s deadline), is blaming everyone else but his failure to evacuate our allies and citizens safely. he was asked in july by reporters that same scenario and he was like, “nope, nothing like that would ever happen.” milks been spilled, yeah we cant go back and blame everyones thats involved but biden is just incompetent. just owe it up and make decision how to handle crisis. theres just no leadership and now all he does is run away from reporters. really pathetic

We can blame Bush, but honestly this shit goes further back to the 70s. And thats all I see here. We peaced out. But we did it in the most shitty way possible. We left a ton of weapons systems. I'm afraid we'll be back in another 20 years and waste even more money because we left a fucking mess just like we did when we peaced out after we helped them against the russians in the 70s. Biden ain't doing shit. Dude isn't even mentally there. He's not running the show. Its either the cabinet or Harris. But they're going to pile the blame on him and I doubt he even makes it to the end of this term.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'm still surprised Biden hasn't died of old age yet. Any other job in America a 70+ year old would be unfit for almost every job, but the USA keeps electing them as presidents. wtf. This withdrawal was a failure and that is on Biden. It should have been done better. I still think the Taliban were already there like in that Captain America winter soldier movie. The US was training "afghans" for 20 years, but the majority of them must have been Talaban because as soon as the Taliban start attacking, the afghans put up no real fight and welcomed them back in with open arms. It was all done in a few days because they were basically already in power to begin with and just had to finalize it. 

And look at all the weapons and vehicles we left behind, wtf:

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/21/1029449432/taliban-afghanistan-us-weapons-captured

We did need to get out of there because it will never end. The people of the middle east are drastically different to our society due to their strict religious beliefs and enforcement of those religious laws. We would never change their way of thinking and enforcement of those beliefs just like we could never possibly eliminate religious zealots in our own country. The USA doesn't need to be controlling another country, we were funneling crazy amounts of money and resources there that could have been spent on our own infrastructure instead of theirs.

Edit: added this part.

I still don't like how in the USA we have politians that want to enforce their religious beliefs into our laws. It sets a precedent. Islam is a faster growing religion that Christianity. We could some day have Islam communities rise to political power in the US and start enforcing parts of their islam laws like how some predominantly Christian states have their own specific laws like "lottery is illegal." Or like how some counties in the US are "dry counties" and the sale of alcohol is banned because those things are seen as sins.

Edited by Sledgstone

That whole 3.5 trillion infrastructure bill pisses me off. I haven't read all the stuff involved in it, but from what I have seen they want to extend the huge child credit that everyone with kids got from the last stimulus to last another 4 years minimum. WTF. They can justify giving $250-$300 per kid per month increase for every single family in the USA (thats 74.2 million kids that qualify for this huge money per month), but SSI recipients (8 million in the USA) and the disabled still only make just under $800 a month to live on which is below the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour/40 hour work week. My friend has 3 kids, him and the wife work good jobs and the government gives them $750 a month extra because "thats barely enough to live off of and we need kids out of poverty" just because they had kids. WTF. It was the same with the unemployment money they did. $600 extra a week, A WEEK! when covid first happened, because that was the bare minimum to live off of WTF. and even when it was reduced to $300 a week, thats still more money than disabled people get. WTF. Meanwhile I'll google almost anything about SSI and social security and all I see is, "the funds will run out and benefits will be cut in the near future!" again.. WTF. They don't have money to actually raise the SSI income of the elderly and disabled to the bare standard of federal minimum wage, or heaven forbid, increase it to the actual poverty line income, but instead they have endless money to give breeders excess cash hand over fist. They somehow have money to give people money that don't even need it while giving a big FU to the people who do. F*ck their trillions of dollars spending bill. I hope it fails at this point. None of these politicians understand what people actually need help, nor do they understand their actual constituents at all.