DeathscytheX

Godfall

6 minutes ago, Sledgstone said:

That music does not match that trailer at all. XD the combat looks good but I'm getting a Destiny vibe from this game.. like instead of a shooter it's a fantasy hack and slash.

Unfortunantly using rap to make trailers is a norm now. Even Mortal Kombat did it. -_-; Its def going to be a looter slasher. Gearbox who makes Borderlands had a heavy hand in making it, so we'll see.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Definitely a Gearbox trailer if I've ever seen one. Honestly after seeing game play no entirely sure I'm on board with this one yet (not to say it doesn't look good or fun, just not feeling it). Could also be my dislike towards Gearbox talking.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

As a fan of the GARO seires, I'm just hyped because its clearly inspired by it. I mean they show 3 classes with the 3 same colors Golden, Silver, and Crimson. (Altho, I'm sure there is plenty of customization.)

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The first 20 seconds of that video I couldn't take my eyes off the sword clipping through the cape. XD just like guild wars 2. XD

That was a much better video, but I'd like to see a HUD, mini map, etc. I'm guessing they'll make this multiplayer only like Destiny and Anthem. It's the best way for them to sell microtransaction armor and weapon skins if everyone can show off to other players how much they can whale. This is a game I'd never buy first without seeing some solid reviews about it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg