I still expect the 3 (or 2 & a 1/2) to eventually be replaced by PCs. Now if Steam is a no show at E3 that's when I expect E3 to be dead.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I was expecting E3 this year to be *woke this year kind of like it was in 2021.

*Allegedly woke since identity activists claim to be that as they vote for corporate democrats.

I guess I'll celebrate the death of this year's E3 by buying Hogwarts Legacy on June 13th of this year.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Because emulation is treated like an illegal act, I'm looking forward to not buying another console or next gen console games once Nintendo Switch is considered last gen.

I'm looking forward to not buying another console because...

1. I expect to become a handheld Windows PC Gamer.
  2. I really want the Console Excluded Games that I might buy from Steam.
  3. I currently own near 80 Cartridge Games for Switch & shouldn't be shocked if I end up with 90 or more before Switch's successor. I already own too many physical copies of games & I don't want to sell them. The Switch's successor having remasters, remakes, or backwards compatibility doesn't excite me if I end up with a bookshelf with hundreds of games on it.
  4. I really don't want to be a part of every buycott when some activist commentator gets triggered by a game that is rated by the ESRB. They just end up selling more of these games that they allegedly hate & I rather buy Console Excluded Games.

This is one of those times I'm glad I didn't make the 3D web browser games I wanted to make.

Unity would've been the best choice because there are no other choices for making 3D web browser games that I know of.

Edited by Myk JL
Fixing a sentence.

Food & Entertainment are bad investments. Any investor who thinks they can make money off of them might as well burn money instead.

As for me I would consider using Godot on a future PC, but part of me would rather learn how to make my own Game Engine.