That metaverse looks horrible. It looks like they are expecting alot of people to use the developer tools and create experiences for everyone since there is nothing to really do there now. But Meta taking 40%+ of all the revenue from the sales of those experiences seems extremely harsh. I don't think this will catch on. The price of VR equipment is a steep hurdle for alot of people and if they do make a browser version of Metaverse it'll end up being like a new version of all those crappy facebook games like Farmville, etc. since a browser version is limited to mouse and keyboard since it wouldn't have the necessary motion capture to play alot of VR style games.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

2 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

That metaverse looks horrible. It looks like they are expecting alot of people to use the developer tools and create experiences for everyone since there is nothing to really do there now. But Meta taking 40%+ of all the revenue from the sales of those experiences seems extremely harsh. I don't think this will catch on. The price of VR equipment is a steep hurdle for alot of people and if they do make a browser version of Metaverse it'll end up being like a new version of all those crappy facebook games like Farmville, etc. since a browser version is limited to mouse and keyboard since it wouldn't have the necessary motion capture to play alot of VR style games.

PC Master Race will be like "git gud with mouse and keyboard scrubs".

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

1 hour ago, DeathscytheX said:

PC Master Race will be like "git gud with mouse and keyboard scrubs".

Reminds me that I still need to try my AyaNeo.

Sledgstone's thread, Square Enix selling Tomb Raider, Crystal Dynamics studio and more.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

*Edit*

How ironic would it be if whoever bought EA would shut EA down?

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

As long as we have Net Neutrality at the state level & Linux Ubuntu to switch to IF Windows blocks certain indie games, I don't see the problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if EA nowadays has as much worth as the Saints Row reboot. So, nothing of value will be lost.

I believe GameStop would've been a better place IF GameStop wasn't obsessed with selling me COD back when PS3 was current gen.

I'm pretty certain Microsoft wins even if Xbox fails because most developers rely on Windows instead of trying to make their games work on Linux... You know that OS even Sony relies on when they sell their games on Steam.

As a customer I would love for this to be a sign that 18+ games are no longer considered taboo. If GameStop wants to die like Blockbuster, then let them die.

*Edit*

I still expect to buy 0 next gen consoles IF everything I really want, I can get from Steam or other places on the internet.

Edited by Myk JL

I barely got nostalgic for Gargoyles, but I'm not interested in buying side scrollers & every time I think of Disney nowadays, I think "that's not for me" & move on with my life.

Edited by Myk JL