On 7/20/2021 at 11:37 PM, Sledgstone said:

Steam Deck looks great, the Ayaneo looks really good too, same with the Switch OLED... If Nintendo made a new Switch that did 4k I'd have been extremely tempted to buy that over a PS5 just to play nintendo exclusives. Oh well, someday. XD 

I tried to convince myself to buy an OLED TV, but lost interest once I found out that the smallest is 4K. 

Glad I never spent money on Creation Club.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I guess it was a good move by Sony, if Microsoft ever decides to make call of duty console and pc exclusive, they could do the same with Destiny. Although I'm sure there is a far bigger fan base for Call of Duty. Maybe Sony will expand the bungie studio and get them to start making yearly shooters too.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The controversy surrounding Blue Box is way more interesting than most of the AAA games that have come out since PS4.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.