LOL. RIP. Karma is a bitch. They're gonna have to do a lot to convince me to ever buy another one of their games. Bad Company 3 or a Modern Warfare type reboot of BF3 is about the only thing that will peak my interest at this point.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

DICE should just stick to one property, I think Overwatch has proven you don't need a yearly or even bi-yearly release to have a successful FPS. Granted, I don't play OW anymore, but I did for over 2 years, and probably have more hours into it than even BF3 and MW2 combined. Making a good game, and supporting it thoroughly is much better than a half baked money grab every holiday season. Proper events, and new content at a decent clip is all you need. And it doesn't even have to be new maps. Now that I'm fully invested in two mobile games, and after years of reading how this Triple A games try to copy mobile games monetary strategy its amazing how they only take the money grab parts of it and not what actually makes people want to spend money on it. (again a decent flow of timed events, annual reruns of said events with added new content, and just new content in general every several weeks or so).

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!