DeathscytheX

TheQuartering

LOL wtf? Game journo's aren't real gamers. Just watching big site  journos play games like IGN is painful AF. I probably had like 10 HP potions left at the end of the demo. I had to use most of them during the main boss.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Honestly Spotify is one of the best things I've ever come across and the best $10 a month I've ever spent. They've got a ton of shit from podcasts (quite a few in fact), pretty much an endless library of music (with some exceptions based on region, more and more stuff is added constantly (they've been adding a shit ton of anime soundtracks and I couldn't be happier)), and a ton of other shit. Quite honestly Rogan made a damn good choice (especially considering rumor has it he got $100 million+ for exclusivity). He might not reach as many people (not entirely sure on what the usage numbers for Spotify are but almost everyone I know uses it) but with that kind of money who cares.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'm not an avid music listener unfortunately. While they have more than that, I already have too many subscriptions to stuff. YT Red, Funi, Hulu, Black Rifle Coffee, Netflix, FFXIV, and I'll go ahead and toss AL and Arknights in there since I buy the monthly cards for both. (gotta have that extra daily oil/sanity). Definitely outweighs my need to listen to 1 podcast. Plus while JRE has been my daily driver mostly, I skip more than 60% of his episodes. If its not a celeb I like, or a scientist I'm not really interested. I tried to listen to some where he has a fellow comedian on or some other random actor/tradesman and its just not for me. Since his show is 2-3hrs and ep. a single ep lasts me a few days since my commute is 15-25 minutes.

Good for him though. $100 mill. I'd do that too in a heart beat. I'll probably just switch over to Tim Pool. I've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately and I like it. Its more non serious current events. I really hate how YT has tightened up on all their censorship. Watching people tip toe around the rules is sad... and clearly its a double standard. Like JRE they said "fuck" all the time, but if someone like The Quartering or YongYea does it, then they get demonetized. Which while Jeremy doesn't think that's why Rogan is leaving, I think it is. Hopefully it will be a wakeup call for YT that their biggest channel is gone starting in September.

I enjoy a lot of YT people from science to gaming. Whether its Tectone screaming about how OP Lappland is, Ander telling me to blow all my Wisdom Cubes for Amagi, Anton Petrov talking about some random brown dwarf 2 light years away, or AuroraPeachy squealing about the new Sailor Moon movie or a Guild Wars 2 trailer.... I waste so much time on YT its probably my favorite platform. I just hate how they're so flawed with their standards and practices and strike system.

Its amazing how every day normal companies have social media policies in place where you can be terminated effective immediately for even the smallest insult to any customer for any reason on social media, but these assholes can just say whatever they want on Twitter. Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau have a monumental task of turning this ship around without being able to fully retcon the sequel trilogy. The damage is done in that aspect. Disney needs to lay the hammer down and tell these execs the shut the fuck up and do their job.

As someone who spends a lot of time watching Star Wars Theory (hey just cause I hate what Disney is doing doesn't mean I still don't want to keep up on lore) this is just bull shit. I didn't watch the Quartering video (in fact didn't even know he made on until you posted this, might have to watch it later even if I don't like Jeremy (his opinions are spot on sometimes though, usually with stuff like this)) but I watched SWT's response to Pablo's tweets (well his first one, seems he has another one up now that I didn't get to watching today) and it's just sad. Disney needs to nip this shit in the but and keep crap like this from happening. Fans should be able to react how they want (especially passionate fans like SWT) and not fear being ridiculed by those with creative power and power in franchises like this. Utterly bonkers this shit was allowed to happen (then again I'm sure now that it's blowing up Disney will swoop in and try to save face on this one).

This reminds me of that incident with that female Guild Wars 2 dev a few years back. You'd think companies would be setting some pretty firm social media engagements rules after that fiasco.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I expect PS5 will never surpass Nintendo Switch in Japan. I don't expect PS5 doing bad in Japan. The idea that Sony could end up 3rd in the console wars is shocking.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.