DeathscytheX

TheQuartering

Now you know what my issues are with him Sledge. Jeremy is just an overbloated, opinionated asshat that wants attention. Don't get me wrong some of his stuff can be good and I agree with some of it but the majority of it now is just shit. It's either attacking women, other games journalists, or other youtubers (don't get me wrong I know PhillyD isn't exactly a saint but his piece on him awhile ago pissed me off (hey I like Phil's content, it's one of my major sources of news since I fucking hate watching traditional news coverage anymore)). He doesn't have a Patreon but has something similar (I can't remember the name of it but he talked about it in one of his videos, he needs to make all the money he can now that he launched his new Exclusive Games website. Gotta pay those writers and editors now).

Jack has been pretty much done with BFV for awhile now. He still plays it but I haven't really heard him say anything good about it in months (outside of one or two things). Jack is also pretty upfront with what content he's paid to talk about (well that and it's law) and I've seen him bash games he's paid to praise (though underhanded and slight, can't make it too obvious). I don't watch his stuff as often as I used to (other, more entertaining things to watch) but I still drop in for some of his more goofy videos or the ones covering BF4 and BF3 (where he does live commentary while playing it, those are some of his best vids imo). Quite honestly there is only one youtuber who's opinion actually matters to be and that's MrHappy but mostly because he's an FFXIV content creator (see I told you I'm addicted to this game, I even follow FFXIV content creators because of my love for it). His guides for dungeons, raids, and primals is top notch and he's very open about everything he's paid to do (and only takes on sponsors who's products he actually likes). He's also has very similar tastes to mine when it comes to game and I respect his opinions on them (hell it was him and someone else that convinced me to buy FFXIV).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

9 hours ago, Strider Hiryu said:

Jack has been pretty much done with BFV for awhile now. He still plays it but I haven't really heard him say anything good about it in months (outside of one or two things). Jack is also pretty upfront with what content he's paid to talk about (well that and it's law) and I've seen him bash games he's paid to praise (though underhanded and slight, can't make it too obvious). I don't watch his stuff as often as I used to (other, more entertaining things to watch) but I still drop in for some of his more goofy videos or the ones covering BF4 and BF3 (where he does live commentary while playing it, those are some of his best vids imo). Quite honestly there is only one youtuber who's opinion actually matters to be and that's MrHappy but mostly because he's an FFXIV content creator (see I told you I'm addicted to this game, I even follow FFXIV content creators because of my love for it). His guides for dungeons, raids, and primals is top notch and he's very open about everything he's paid to do (and only takes on sponsors who's products he actually likes). He's also has very similar tastes to mine when it comes to game and I respect his opinions on them (hell it was him and someone else that convinced me to buy FFXIV).

If I remember correctly, jack was disinvited or removed from the partner program back during BF1 because he wasnt covering the content positively enough. It was either him or Cap.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Could be as it does seem he doesn't have a positive relationship with EA anymore (though Jack was pretty positive about BF1, there were just a few things that irked him). I know Matimi0 doesn't have one as they don't contact him anymore after his complete shit on Hardline back in the day (he was at the BF1 thingy but that's the last thing he was invited to). Level might be in the same boat as well as he's been shitting on BFV for quite awhile now but I don't really follow his content anymore.

Honestly I don't see whats wrong with that. That's the kind of shit my friends and I used to say and joke about back in high school. I honestly agree with Jeremy on this in that I'm not offended in the least (though the Goku one will probably land that guy in trouble). Fucking christ people get worked up about shit that doesn't even matter, it's not like any of that was said to be mean or demean anyone. It was just for fun and stuff they never thought would leak. Honestly people just need to fucking lighten up and allow harmless shit like this to pass (don't get me wrong I'm all for calling people out when they do something demeaning or hateful but come on, this is in no ways either of those).

BFV can't redeem itself almost a year after it came out. Its a bit too late with MW out, Outer Worlds, and soon Death Stranding and Fallen Order. This new strategy of releasing half assed games and fixing them 7-9 months is the early access no one asked for.

As for the Blizzard/Activision controversy with the china thing... tbh its shitty and wrong, but its also esports, which is the 2nd biggest reason gaming sucks besides greedy companies. No casual cares, and half the people that feel like they care are going to jump ship right onto the Hypeway Express Train when Diablo IV, Diablo 2 Remastered, and Overwatch 2 get announced on Saturday and Sunday. Pretty sound marketing strategy to "leak" all the info 2 weeks ago. Of course they could just foul it up and go with OW Mobile and a Diablo Immortal port to PC. XD

I don't trust any particular 3rd Party to honestly look out for my financial well being (IF I could). So I wouldn't try to put all my eggs into one basket. But that intro was kind of interesting.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Can't have a movie, and now the "series" is only going to be 4 eps. WTF. Kennedy needs to go. Everything is getting multiple rewrites, making trainwrecks. Let Jon Favreau be in charge since its clear she didn't have much clout for Mando because of his reputation.