On 3/15/2020 at 1:12 PM, DeathscytheX said:

Naturally I have to wait til next week when it's dubbed. But now that I've played the game a lot since then I have too many best girls. XD Those new Northern Parliament shipfus are up there for me. The game had me sweating on my last cubes. I got Sovetskaya Rossiya on the very last day, normally I have them all by mid way through an event. Big ups to Yostar for the free 200 gems this past update, I needed to expand my dock. I'm not going all out on this ship thats up right now. I gotta save my damn cubes for when Taihou and Formidable come back around... even though that looks like its all the way in September. ;_;

Anyways, looking forward to the new ep. I peeked the comments on Funi, and people seem to be pleased with the animation quality in the comments.

Don't get you're hopes up for the ending, good god was that horrible. The episode as a whole was pretty good but yet again the power of friendship and understanding saves the day (that's all I'll say). I waited 3 months for that and all I can say is I'm extremely disappointed with it. The show as a whole was good and I got to see my Laffy in all her adorable glory animated but that ending is such a fucking cop out.

Lucky you, I didn't get all the ships from the NP event. I missed out on the purple haired one (Tar-something) but got multiples of every other fucking ship. My luck has been so freaking horrible in the last two events (I missed out on one the even before this as well). Saved up all those cubes for nothing :ahh: I'm just waiting for Bismarck to make her comeback cause I will get her this time I fucking swear it.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

6 minutes ago, Strider Hiryu said:

Don't get you're hopes up for the ending, good god was that horrible. The episode as a whole was pretty good but yet again the power of friendship and understanding saves the day (that's all I'll say). I waited 3 months for that and all I can say is I'm extremely disappointed with it. The show as a whole was good and I got to see my Laffy in all her adorable glory animated but that ending is such a fucking cop out.

Lucky you, I didn't get all the ships from the NP event. I missed out on the purple haired one (Tar-something) but got multiples of every other fucking ship. My luck has been so freaking horrible in the last two events (I missed out on one the even before this as well). Saved up all those cubes for nothing :ahh: I'm just waiting for Bismarck to make her comeback cause I will get her this time I fucking swear it.

Tashkent... yes shes a god. I just maxed her skills yesterday, and she utterly fucking wrecks in everything. I'm steady wiping out vanguards in exercises now almost instantly. I dunno if they ever nerf ships, but god damn shes a lil monster. Once I get enough blueprints to max Saint Louis, and dump the 100+ I have for Monarch, I'll finally be able to push into world 10 without sweating if I'll get hit with an ambush with low HP ships on my way to the boss across the map. XD The previous event's ships were just dupes with lesser skills it feels like. And they're at best when tandomed with each other. I love how they look, it should have been skins.. which btw Saratoga's free skin thats up now is F'in adorable. OMG. And I totally bought Uni's L2D skin XD so cute.

The pandemic has pretty much halted all the dubbing right now so I guess I'll have to wait a long time. I doubt there will ever be a another season. I read somewhere Yostar will make their own anime content from here on out, and it will be mostly shorts rather than full length episodes. They aren't pleased with the anime overall apparently.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Yeah I saw that on Twitter the other day. Fucking hell going to be rough for you dub watchers going forward (though things don't sound so great as a whole in the anime industry as Japan is getting hit hard by this as well, wouldn't be surprised if it puts a halt on some anime production for next season (which sucks as SAO, No Guns Life, and Fruits Basket are set to air and I would be freaking distraught if they didn't. Didn't realize how much I was jonesing for more No Guns Life and Fruits Basket)). I'll admit though you're not missing much on the MHA front, you'll miss the end of the current fight but that's about it (this weeks just starts the wrap up of the season).

Wouldn't be surprised with Yostar not liking how it turned out with all the negative talk about it. There's apparently a spin-off in the works for later this year but it sounds more like a comedy than anything else. Honestly I don't think a second season is warranted with how the show ends as they really don't set it up for another one (I mean they could if they really wanted to but why).

I was hoping for those to be just skins (I mean when they announced them on twitter they looked like they were going to be) but I got Akagi in her pop uniform so I'm happy (was the only one I really wanted, missed out on Cleveland's alternate but oh well). Can we talk about how adorable Laffy looks in her her Pop Idol skin because OMG its so fucking adorable (and her animations at the end of fights in it are fucking cute as hell). Yea, Saratoga's free skin is adorable (I got it last year) but I'm currently not using it as I retrofitted her a month or so ago and it defaults to that one (haven't switched it back yet).

*sigh* Yeah I'm not too down about this season, but like you said the next season coming up has some good stuff. My feels are ready to be abused again by Fruits Basket. There are a few other series I'm interested in as well. Oh well, it will give me time to invest in things I've been negecting like my non mobile gaming.

Well I am kinda irritated where Fate/Grand Order is stuck at. ugh, there is like 3 eps left. But it is what it is.

Not entirely sure how I feel about the new GitS. On one hand I'm excited to be getting more GitS (we all know how obsessed I am with GitS) especially since it's linked to SAC but on the other hand I just can't get over the CG animation and the fact that Netflix is releasing it (you can praise Netflix all you want but I'm always going to be leery of anime they release, especially when it's linked to franchises I adore. VE is an exception since they just got the streaming rights and it's not exactly an anime original as KyoAni worked on it without their funding). Plus with the lackluster Arise entry I'm even more leery about any new GitS show (I'll praise the Arise movie as it actually felt like GitS but the OVA was lackluster at best (good moments marred with a shit plot line and character rewrites that make no sense)). Now my question is do they have the English VA's from SAC because, as much as I'm a sub elitist, I actually prefer to watch GitS dubbed and I'd hate to have to get used to a new VA's (the SAC dub is probably one of the best dubs out there second only to Cowboy Bebop for me).

As for BOFURI I can't be happier. While I still haven't watched episode 12 yet I was really hoping we'd get another season because this show is just so god damn adorable and I love seeing how much more god like Maple is going to become every episode (I swear she's literally a god at this point on only continues to become even more absurdly powerful and she has no fucking idea what she's doing).

I'm super hyped for Slime as well but I'm pissed they're splitting the second season into two instead of doing one massive airing. Really hate when they do that shit (was extremely pissed when they did it to SAO: War of Underworld because they left it on such a huge cliff hanger and it's been agonizing waiting for this last half to air). Hopefully they don't end the first half on a major cliffhanger because I'll fucking riot.

Random thoughts. That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime has gotten a nice new coat of darkness too it. Watching Geld mercilessly beat the shit out of Shogo was one of the most brutal scenes I've seen in a long time. What an epic way to show the drawbacks of immortality.

Black Clover is fucking awesome now. Man what a rough start. I don't know what compelled me to stick it with for so long. I think we're at 170 eps... and it takes around 40 eps for the story to get good, and about 100 for the animation quality to get consistent, then at 155 it goes to high end. If you can get to the Eye of the Mightnight Sun arc, thats when it turns around storywise. Asta is no longer a super annoying screamo main protagonist, and his abilities he's developed since coming from nothing ad an interesting layer to his character. All the characters develop and grow... which I'm always a sucker for.

Not to mention Mereoleona Vermillion is probably the most bad ass female in all of anime. She just absolutely rekts everyone she fights. XD But of course she gets that Fairy Tail's Guildarts treatment because shes waaay to fucking OP.... but at least she gets more bad ass fight scenes than Guildarts ever got in FT.