DeathscytheX

Gamestop's eventual demise.

While digital sales are the biggest part of this, and was the primary goal of Sony and Microsoft to put them in the grave, they certainly never helped themselves by not selling you a game 3 weeks after it came out because you didn't preorder it. 🙄 Especially since most of these are located near a Walmart are Target where you can just walk across the parking lot and buy the game. They may be around a few more years, but it looks like they're finally going to be gone. I haven't stepped foot in one since they screwed me over on my Destiny 1 special edition. They're still living in the PS2 era trying to push strategy guides and disc insurance, they've never been able to adapt to the current state of gaming.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

If it weren't for ESO coming out before PS4 Pro I would've bought that console at Gamestop. I did however sell my original PS4 to them for store credit that went to a Nintendo Switch. I guess once my Gamestop dies here I might try to see if FYE is still open. And if that fails, yeah there is a Walmart nearby.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.