DeathscytheX

Battlefield V

The only neat mechanic from BFV I'd like to see come back is the squad leader perks. The best thing about BF4 to me was map diversity. There were large ground maps, large maps with naval battles like Paracel Storm, and there were close quarters maps like Operation Locker/Metro, and that one map that was a flooded city so you went from rooftop to rooftop and could use a boat to travel down streets and what not. No health regen needs to be its own mode. I'm sure if people like that, they'll make their own servers for it. That also needs to be a thing, they need to bring server rentals back. Playing Back to Karkand on 300% tickets was a hell of a good time. A match that could last an hour or more and be fun the entire time is pretty unheard of but BF3-4 achieved it.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

*sigh* I can't believe I'm about to say this... but if they can just redo the graphics to next gen, and leave EVERYTHING else alone.... *cringe* even the assignments.... including finishing top 3 in gun master 😭 I'll take it.. I mean they can remove that one.. but if that has to stay for the whole thing to be left alone, I'll be good with it. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'm always impressed by Battlefield and how they progress the game with each version coming out. My favorite is still battlefield 5 mostly due to the maps and weapons though. I mean the amount of things you can do while you play in a multiplayer in that particular game is just incredible. Another thing I love is that on PC you can get some cool cheats from  wallhax.com and fool around a bit with kids online. It's also a great way to have some content created if you have a Youtube channel for gamers.

Edited by Kaji