Myk JL

The Jimquisition

Wow that Contra game looks horrible. Gun overheating is the worst feature they could have come up with. The game itself looks like complete crap, but they made it far worse with that overheating mechanic.

WTF... Nintendo... $4.99 a month? With all the other microtransactions, I could see a $4.99 one time fee for the 200 cc mode.. but monthly? Damn thats greedy. Aside from the apple and google play games Jim mentioned, a person could also just buy a $1 a week minimum humble bundle or fanatical bundle and get significantly more for their money, entire multiple full games for $5 a month.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Here is The Ekans episode.

And here is a video of most Pokémon that should never been cut.

My partner would've been Lopunny because Lopunny has 140 in Base Friendship. Would've been as I rather look at Adult Fan Art than play a child friendly game.

And IF I could've chosen who had to be cut it would've been

1. Unbreedable
  2. Sexless "Genderless"
  3. Male Only or Female Only
  4. Consisting Of Multiple Bodies body style
  5. Consisting Of Only A Head body style
  6. Consisting Of Only A Head And A Base body style
  7. Consisting Of Only A Head And Arms body style
  8. Any Pokémon tied to the above.

Gotta Breed 'Em All....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It's hard for me to be against Subscription Services when Patreon allows a lot of people like Jim Sterling to make money off of Subscriptions.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

He does make a good point though. Everyone nowadays eats up negativity like its a buffet meal with endless steak and fried food. Its like that with everything, tho, cable news, etc. Everyone either hate watches or watches someone that hates something they agree with hating.

I was watching a cinemassacre video the other day, it was one of the James and Mike play ones.. maybe the wheel of fortune ep? If I feel up to it I'll check. They actually talked about it like a week ago about how their negative videos do much better and they joked about making all new videos have horrible negative sounding titles for click bait because thats what youtube is now.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

On 3/31/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sledgstone said:

He does make a good point though. Everyone nowadays eats up negativity like its a buffet meal with endless steak and fried food. Its like that with everything, tho, cable news, etc. Everyone either hate watches or watches someone that hates something they agree with hating.

The fact that anyone watches news for negativity instead of facts is disturbing.

Anyway here is the usual negative video about microtransactions and whatnot.