animequeen

Hi everyone, I hope that you are having a good day. My name is Alex and I've been a fan of anime since I was a kid. 

BTW, am I on the right thread to do some introduction? I hope you can forgive me for being such an intruder. :rotflmao:

"Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen."

Hi, welcome to AC! We def started out as an anime discussion community 17-18 years ago? (How old are we now @Sledgstone?) But now we're really a bit of everything. We're a lot more gaming oriented now TBH, but I still love and watch anime, a long with the few of us that still roam around these parts.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Hello. Welcome to AC. ^_^ What anime have you watched lately? Do you prefer more action style like DBZ? or maybe slice of life like Fruits Basket?

As for how old this site is.. Ancient Clan has been around since May 1, 2000. 17 years now. lol. Amazing how time flies.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

2 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

As for how old this site is.. Ancient Clan has been around since May 1, 2000. 17 years now. lol. Amazing how time flies.

God that means I've been here for 16 years X.x  What are you putting in the water Sledge? (better not be Big Wheel, you know I'm addicted to the stuff)

Welcome to our little slice of the internet. As DX pointed out we're pretty much a little of everything now though we mostly talk about games (a little anime here and there). Out of the few of us left I'm probably the one that watches the most anime (just currently finished re-watching Last Exile and watching Girls und Panzer). Whats your favorite anime?

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

To be fair Alex I was more of an intruder than you. I never introduced myself. Then got myself into flame wars with DeathscytheX & Dubird. Never got myself banned until a certain April 1st twice for one hour each.

That feels so recent yet by this September I will have been here for a decade.

Zako

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Thank you all for your wonderful greetings if that is how I suppose to call it. 

Wow, 17 years and this forum is still up, that only means that a lot of people still love anime and of course playing games that is on trend nowadays. You guys are so cool, you are the pioneer of this community. Anime surely keeps us all young inside. 

@Sledgstone I have watched both those series before, and I prefer a random genre. 

I will be looking forward to more interaction with you guys. :laugh:

Edited by animequeen

"Life doesn't have to be so planned. Just roll with it and let it happen."

All those years ago I made a couple other anime sites. http://deathbygundam.com/ & http://windscar.com/ At one point I was going to make a variety of anime sites and Ancient Clan was going to be the primary hub for them all. Then life got in the way and my interests slowly faded. But its all good. I don't think I'll make any more anime sites, but I will expand on AC more in the future. And our anime forum is always open. Feel free to make status updates if you want, or upload some gallery pics, make some topics about a new anime you watched, etc. If you have any questions let me know. :D

2 hours ago, Myk JL said:

I never introduced myself. Then got myself into flame wars with DeathscytheX & Dubird. Never got myself banned until a certain April 1st twice for one hour each.

That feels so recent yet by this September I will have been here for a decade.

Was that the april fools when I put a message on the top of the forum that said something like: "Pssst, don't tell anyone, but you've been selected to have admin powers for today only. Ban anyone you want for 1 hour, go ahead.. they'll never know." ? And when someone put a name in and clicked ban, they'd ban themselves for an hour instead? That was a great april 1st. XD

6 hours ago, Strider Hiryu said:

What are you putting in the water Sledge? (better not be Big Wheel, you know I'm addicted to the stuff)

*throws some big wheel at the floor forever making this topic smell amazing* :bigwheel:

I still own around 12 domain names. I've been meaning to thin the herd again but I keep putting it off. Hosting those sites don't cost me anything since I self host them on my main hosting account. I could go back to being a web hosting business again if I wanted with the setup I still have in place. :P

On a side note, we always seem to go off topic in this place. XD

That reminds me Sledge......do i still have an email account here?  XD

And we don't discuss anime as much now, but new blood is always welcome.  We're still painting the back room.  *ahem*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

17 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

Was that the april fools when I put a message on the top of the forum that said something like: "Pssst, don't tell anyone, but you've been selected to have admin powers for today only. Ban anyone you want for 1 hour, go ahead.. they'll never know." ? And when someone put a name in and clicked ban, they'd ban themselves for an hour instead? That was a great april 1st. XD

If memory serves me correctly the offer was to permanently ban someone.

Out of curiosity I tried to permanently ban myself twice.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.