DeathscytheX

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

I'm hyped for this game. I'm surprised BJ Blazkowicz survived the first game considering how it ended. O_O

The cat headed monkey makes sense because of Nazis. lol. These Wolfenstein games take place in an alternative time line where Nazis won World War 2. Since the Nazis took control of the planet, they have continued genetic experimentation, human and animal testing, robotics, space exploration, etc. They also enslaved a large chunk of the world's population. Since Nazi's don't have to pay for slave labor, health insurance, etc. all that money gets funneled into new scientific advancements. They had a moon base in Wolfenstein the New Order.. AI robotic sentry dogs that were shown in this trailer, laser weapons, tripod walkers that were the equivilant of metal gears.. all kinds of crazy stuff. The plot was actually really good. I still haven't played the prequel yet, but I'm really looking forward to this sequel.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I haven't played a Quake game since the original. XD Its probably a big deal in the new game since BJ Blazkowicz's signature style is dual wielding almost every gun he can get his hands on. Dual assault rifles with grenade launcher attachments or dual tactical shotguns is quite fun to mow down enemies with. :D

5 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

The cat headed monkey makes sense because of Nazis.

But why would the game even need a cat headed monkey?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Well.. I dunno. That kind of reminds me of a scene in the wolfenstein the new order. Slight spoiler.. I found some nuke launch codes and Blazkowicz decides to carve the numbers into his forearm and then rip that chunk of skin off and puts it in his pocket. And on the stand right next to the nuke codes was a notepad and pencil. I guess the cat serves as much purpose as that notepad? XD