Myk JL

Life Is Strange

Life Is Strange is a 3 lettered title involving Butterflies and a plot twist.

No, that's a movie that I don't want to talk about anymore.

Life Is Strange is like one of those made for TV movies revolving around rape.

No. No. That's confusing it with the channel, Lifetime Movie Network.

Life Is Strange is about a girl with a camera who finds out she's a Magical McGuffin.

No! No! No! That's the overrated cult classic, Beyond Good & Evil.

Okay, I'm just going to do the FNAF version of spoilers.

Life Is Strange takes place Monday to Friday. You start out as Freddy who gets bullied by Foxy. You can go talk to Mangle. Then Freddy will go to the girl's restroom. There Freddy will hear a conversation between Balloon Boy & Bonnie. After leaving the girl's restroom you will face your greatest enemy, The Security Guard.

Life Is Strange is about feeling guilty about what you did to Bonnie.

Life Is Strange is about finding out who is the Purple Man.

_

I enjoyed this game until I found out that Episode 5 doesn't work on my PS4. The plot twist makes sense when you focus on one particular NPC's dialogue that Max doesn't. Said plot twist is also reinforced by other missing girls.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I've downloaded Episode 5 more than once.

Life Is Strange never acknowledges that Episode 5 is installed.

According to my PS4, Episode 5 will remain installed on my PS4 until I clear it from the download list.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Thats odd. Maybe deleting the entire game and re-downloading all of it is the only way to fix it.. but then again, doing that you'd loose all your progress. Is it like the tell tale games where you can play ep 5 standalone and the game auto picks your previous choices? That would suck to not carry over progress tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I already deleted the whole game yesterday. The only thing I didn't delete was my save. I downloaded it again past 12AM today. I created a new save in Slot 2 and it didn't acknowledge Episode 5 either. I cleared Episode 5 from my download list again. I downloaded Episode 5 again. I paid attention to the Life Is Strange file size & it stayed at 15.45GB. So maybe Episode 5 won't install after I download it.

My brother had a similar issue with a game and ended up calling sony customer support. They had him log into his psn account via a PC web browser, refreshed his list on there and set the game to download through the browser, which in turn auto started the download on his ps4. It worked for him. Turned out there was some issue with the psn store thru the ps4 that wouldn't actually trigger the download even though it says it did. If that doesn't work, I'd call sony tech support. Also make sure your system is up to date. Usually the ps4 will block access to the psn store, friend's list, etc until you have the most recent firmware, but I had, on one occasion, noticed my ps4 didn't update and didn't prompt me to update. I had weird EA errors connecting to battlefield 1. I thought EA servers were screwed up but they weren't so I checked to see if I had a failed BF1 update in my download list and it turned out my ps4 downloaded a system update but never installed it while still giving me access to everything else like it was all up to date. After I ran the update everything ran fine.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg