Masaaki Yuasa, who did the Ping Pong anime, is directing, and Ichiro Okouchi of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion fame is writing the script.

Created by Go Nagai, Devilman debuted as a manga in 1972 and was turned into an anime series that same year. 

Devilman Crybaby will be shown worldwide and currently the only date is “early spring 2018.” 

http://kotaku.com/first-look-at-new-devilman-anime-1793326229?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I'm assuming this is just one of those instances where the titles doesn't translate into English very well. The whole "crybaby" thing has a different connotation that doesn't match this trailer at all.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I read it too fast in Dante's Ego Raptor's voice thinking it said "Devil May Cry, Baby!" Making me think it was some kind of parody where Dante from DMC was going around being a jerk.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

This was really bizarre with an ending environment ripped off of Neon Genesis Evangelion Death + Rebirth. Its basically inspired by the biblical book of Revelation. The animation was pretty poor in what seemed to be a mix between Rick and Morty and what ADHD puts out on their YT channel. But the plot doesn't make any sense until the last 3-4 eps. The first half is spent on weird ass sex scenes and tit flopping. 70s and 80s anime had better art work than this.. all the characters are simple outlines with eyes and a nose drawn on them. Then they try to get psychedelic during high pace or action scenes to cover their short comings. Eh, this is probably the worse one Netflix has put out. The voice acting was the only thing I could rate as good.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!