DeathscytheX

Hawken comes to PS4

I forgot whether or not I've seen this game before.... Its been that long.... Now if I have to choose between this & Titanfall 2....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Oh man.. I remember the trailers for this for PC. I got into the beta, played 10 mins and uninstalled it because it ran like absolute crap on my laptop. But the game has no campaign. I'd rather get Titanfall 2 for the story than Hawken for multiplayer only.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I played the beta for awhile (which was in a lot of ways terrible, then again maybe I played an alpha build because a lot of the levels were missing textures) and while it was fun its really only fun if you have people to play with (or at least that was the case in the beta). I'm actually looking forward to this coming over to the PS4 since we have an extreme lack in mech based games to play (I mean From Software is too busy with their Dark Souls series and have pretty much abandoned the Armored Core franchise).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589