• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-rules-states-can-require-online-retailers-collect-sales-n873416
      In NY we're taxed by just about every website there is, but now the rest of the country can enjoy paying taxes for all their online purchases.  No real change for amazon tho since they already charge taxes for almost every state anyway. I'm wondering if this could force ebay to collect taxes on every single individual seller's transactions now.
    • By Sledgstone
      I'm glad to see that Ronald D. Moore is working with Syfy again. Considering how amazing Battlestar Galactica turned out, I have high expections for Helix.
      Sources: TV Equals - Syfy.com/helix
    • By Sledgstone
      Syfy is finally making more Science Fiction series. They announced multiple new projects to a group of advertisers yesterday at their annual Upfront event. Aside from the highly anticipated Defiance series which will be premiering next Monday, Syfy has been less known for Sci-Fi and has become more focused on wrestling and reality shows. While it does not appear that will be changing, at least they'll be re-embracing the genre that started their network. Here is a list of the new shows with some brief descriptions:.
      I'm glad to see that Ronald D. Moore is working with Syfy again. Considering how amazing Battlestar Galactica turned out, I have high expections for Helix.Sources: TV Equals - Syfy.com/helix
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      Based on online document leaks from last June and a Microsoft employee spilling the beans about internet requirements for the new system on Twitter a couple days ago, it seems as though the next Xbox console (Xbox 720?) will require an always online internet connection. This online connection would most likely be needed to initially load games and applications in the console. Even though always online connectivity is very common in a large majority of households, this could anger quite a few gamers.
      I suppose if my internet provider had an issue and my connection dropped out, I'd have to keep myself entertained by playing games on my PC, phone.. or anything other gaming platforms besides Microsoft's new console.
      Of course, my internet has only gone out once in the past year, so I doubt I'll have any problems.
      But we'll have to wait until Microsoft officially unveils the new console to see if this is true. Do you think this always online requirement could potentially hurt the new system?
      Sources: Polygon and The Verge
    • By Sledgstone
      Based on online document leaks from last June and a Microsoft employee spilling the beans about internet requirements for the new system on Twitter a couple days ago, it seems as though the next Xbox console (Xbox 720?) will require an always online internet connection. This online connection would most likely be needed to initially load games and applications in the console. Even though always online connectivity is very common in a large majority of households, this could anger quite a few gamers.
      I suppose if my internet provider had an issue and my connection dropped out, I'd have to keep myself entertained by playing games on my PC, phone.. or anything other gaming platforms besides Microsoft's new console.
      Of course, my internet has only gone out once in the past year, so I doubt I'll have any problems.
      But we'll have to wait until Microsoft officially unveils the new console to see if this is true. Do you think this always online requirement could potentially hurt the new system?
      Sources: Polygon and The Verge
      Click here to view the article