Pchan

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

I don't watch anime anymore because I don't have the time for it. Think the last thing I saw was One Punch Man which was fun. Anyway, I saw episode 1 of this show because I read about it being gruesome, etc. and it seems decent. Production values are high which translates to good visuals or soundtrack and you see that in just the first episode. Hopefully the story holds up. Haven't read the manga obviously. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I haven't heard of this series before so I just watched this trailer for it:

I don't know whats going on in the trailer, but the animation style and brief action I see in it has me very intrigued. No little kids in school uniforms, adult characters, action, violence, graphic violence.. yes. This is an anime I will watch. I'll wait for the entire first season to come out and then marathon it tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I swear thats what 90% of anime is to me. I tried watching numerous anime on netflix and 5-10 mins into every episode shows some high school or "I'm late for school" scene and I just quit it and never give it a second chance. XD Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha and some other good old school animes start in the same way and were amazing. And some of the newer series might be as good as those.. but I doubt it and I'll never know if I was wrong. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Fortunately it's by the same studio that did Attack On Titan. Unfortunately, like Attack On Titan, who knows if it's gonna suck after episode 1 and all that deceptive high production. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.