What do you think of the whole season? I was glad to see the series come back but after watching it, I wish it didn't exist. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I have mixed feelings about it. I loved that we were getting new X-Files episodes but I had really low expectations after watching "X-Files: I want to believe" years ago. That movie was an abomination and should have never been made. The first and last episodes with the alien stuff did not tie in together that good. Especially that last episode. I don't know where they were going with that. I'd have to watch it again to give a better opinion on it, but I'm not feeling that compelled to watch it again and I think that says enough. lol.

Episode 3 with that "were-monster" was absolutely hilarious. That was the highlight of the entire 6 episodes for me.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The new season started 2 weeks ago. That first episode felt like they took every plot line from every season finale and premiere and jammed them all into one episode that felt like a mess. Having all those crazy plot lines somehow get wrapped into one package really makes me realize how bad all those alien plot lines were in the end. XD But I guess we'll get some closure on all that. The black goo, the aliens, the virus, end of the humanity as we know it, etc. The second episode felt like a straight up action film. lol. More enjoyable but still not really believable considering the age of the characters versus their opponents. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and I really hope the writing improves. That first episode.. wtf.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Ok, so we're 1 episode away from the finale. That will be released tomorrow. The first two episodes were basically Dick van dyke and I dream of Jeanie episodes. Very boring and made no sense. Third episode and the "tv reality" becomes colorized and things start to progress. Fourth episode gets better and 5th episodes and on the show is solid and extremely interesting and is true Marvel movie quality. By the 8th ep all the tv show stuff at the beginning of the series makes complete sense and the series is awesome. I'm expecting some huge battle for this finale and probably some giant reveal for the Doctor Strange 2 movie. Maybe we'll see some huge actor like Keanu Reeves show up as Mephisto or something like how we got that hint of Thanos at the end of the Avengers movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      The season finale just ended this past monday. I started this series and gave it a couple eps. I almost dropped it, but by the third ep shit started going down and I got sucked into the plot. This was a surprisingly great series with excellent acting. Its so refreshing to see a 1 off series like this. I don't think there is going to be a season 2 and if there is it would probably ruin the experience. This played out like an anime in a sense. It started and finished the entire plot. There was no filler episodes and everything tied in together. I hope this inspires AMC to make more stand alone short series. Hell, I wish more of america tv would follow this direction instead of endless reality shows or drawing out a series so long that it gets canceled without a finale. This show proves its possible for US tv to actually give us a story in a complete season. Well done AMC.  I can only compare this to Stephen King mini series, except better. Now I wish all those old Stephen King mini series were actually given the full season treatment like this.
    • By Sledgstone
      This is without a doubt the best thing I have seen on tv this entire year. 4 series in a massive justice league / captain America civil war style plot spanning 4 episodes and it was amazing. I really hope they make another crossover special next year. Superheroes versus the ultimate Nazis. The episodes are online if anyone wants to watch:
      http://m.cwtv.com/shows/crisis-on-earth-x/
    • By Sledgstone
      I loved this cartoon when i was a kid. The animation looks good, the music is great, the voice actors are a good match. I'll watch this.
    • By Sledgstone
      I watched the first 3 episodes of this tonight and I'm loving it so far. Unlike the movie where everyone is stuck in a grocery store, the bulk of the cast is trapped in a mall, while others are in a church or on the road trying to avoid getting killed. Spike has done a good job with this. Depending on how they treat this series it could be their own Walking Dead kind of show. No zombies needed here with the amount of monsters ready to kill everyone.