DeathscytheX

Captain America: Civil War

I probably won't see this next year. I'm getting to a point where I'm tired of going to the theaters for PG-13 movies. This looks like it could be interesting though.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I read about the civil war comic book plot line briefly when I first heard about this potential movie a year ago. It didn't sound that great to me. I have a feeling this movie will be about as good as Iron Man 3 and finish off the potential for any more Captain America stand alone films. But then again, it could surprise me.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If you have motion sickness issues. You might want to take some dramamine before seeing this on the big screne. I usually don't, but I feel like it kinda bothered my Vertigo. I found it interesting that a friend warned me of this before I went to see it.  A lot of shaky camera action. Its not Michael Bay bad, you can still see what is going on, but I think its there mostly to cover up that stunt doubles are doing more of the out of costume fighting.

What I liked:

• Black Panther was well done. Great introduction into the Marvel Movie-verse 
  • Action was great, flow of the movie was pretty steady
  • The tension between the characters over what caused the schism.
  • Black Widow looks better with longer hair ;)

What I didn't like

• Weak plot, lame villain.
  • camera shake :barf:
  • Some of the heroes with lesser parts were just kinda thrown in there just to be there. (notably for a big superhero showdown teased in the trailer)

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Well Antman and Spider-man are in it as well. It's a great scene, but I'd say the final fight scene is more visceral and to me it was better since it had real emotion behind it rather than a giant showpiece. 

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!